Hacking Wii u updated after spoofing

bpanda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So, I had wii u on 5.3.2 and spoofed it. I forgot to block updates (so dumb) and turned off wii u and left it for some time. Now it must have updated as tvii icon has disappeared and exploits (loadiine, wup installer) don't work. The problem is that I don't have access to e-shop and now I can't play splatoon online as I can't updatge it. Now I have to wait for 5.5.x hack or there is some other way to regain access to e-shop?

bpanda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
EShop should work if you are on the latest version.
Check your DNS settings and disable router blocking rules of you had set them.
No, connection is okay, after all it updated some way in sleep mode. I get error 105-5602 when I try to access e-shop and I guess the problem is in spoofing

hama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'd seen someone report this problem before
spoofed to 5.1 > genuine update to 5.1 > cannot open eshop > cannot play online game
so think twice before spoof to access eshop because it's permanent

so how if there're no new firmware come from nintendo, will we stuck forever
i mean in the future if we still spoof, example 6.1 version (last version from nintendo when they won't support wii u anymore)
if there're anyone accidental update at that time so it's mean that one won't able to access eshop and online feature again
or will we get something better than this when new exploit come out, maybe emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...