Hacking Wii U System Update 5.5.3 released

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
And Pokken Tournament! And Lego City Undercover! And Rayman Legends Definitive Edition! So gald all of these Switch games are playable on the Wii U after this update! Saves me the cost of buying a Switch. Woot!
Real talk that is the reason why i didn't bothered with the Switch, and if they announce a Switch port of 3D World and New Super Mario Bro's U then not even Smash and Prime 4 will make me buy that console.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah but you just need to enable cbhc to autoboot again after the update. That's all

So update with cbhc installed normally, then after the update is done, enable autoboot? I've never messed with its settings beyond the initial setup, how do you re-enable the autoboot? Everything I set was done during the installation process.

Rosselman

Spooky Skeleton
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So update with cbhc installed normally, then after the update is done, enable autoboot? I've never messed with its settings beyond the initial setup, how do you re-enable the autoboot? Everything I set was done during the installation process.
You have to re-run the installer. That's it.

Reactions: spectral

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
You have to re-run the installer. That's it.

Thanks, I thought that would be it. However I've seen too many people screw things up my jumping to what seems the obvious and wanted to make sure. Especially with CBHC's reputation for bricking if handled incorrectly.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure there may be no noticeable difference now but in a few weeks every pirated game will have an ink splatter like from Mario Kart.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
Before I let it update I have a question. To re-enable autoboot you have to run the CBHC installer. What is the best way to load the HBL to do so, since it will no longer be booting into Haxchi.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out.

Last edited by spectral,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k