Gaming Wii U NDS VC: Unannounced Titles

PolarKoala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Explorers of Sky is my favorite game of all time. If it gets a release on the Wii U VC, then I'll have an excuse to play it all over again! I hope Nintendo delivers. :bow:

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
marketing vs engineering here: it's super likely that the patches you're finding are hacks to fix compatibility that may affect many games. they would likely be named after the game they were first discovered in. what's being tested internally to ensure compatibility isn't necessarily what's going to hit the market.
Yeah, more than likely, but the list of games seems so specific, and they did release Blue Rescue Team on the Virtual Console, so that's possibility enough to try releasing the entire Mystery Dungeon series.

Anyways, the two Ranger games were released today in Europe. Once a dump is made available on that other ISO site (If ever at all), I'll toss them into IDA and see what I can come up with.

03bgood

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're more than likely to see the original Mario Party than GoldenEye 007.

Also, I remember a leaked list of New 3DS VC SNES games and they even included games like Super Mario All-Stars, SimCity, and ActRaiser. I hope all of those come eventually.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Also, I remember a leaked list of New 3DS VC SNES games and they even included games like Super Mario All-Stars, SimCity, and ActRaiser. I hope all of those come eventually.
Super Mario All-Stars?
I highly doubt that one will come out.

Mainly because Nintendo already has all the games included in that package as separate games in the Wii U NES VC, and they surely want to get as much moner as possible, and that's best achieved with individual titles rather than a compilation package.

And if they DO release it, it will cost quite some cash, like 10 or so dlls.

robertman2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sadly...

robertman2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually would love Mario Party 1 as long as they wait until the NX comes out and the control stick is just like the one the 3DS/N3DS. Then they can't get sued again. But I would defiantly choose GoldenEye 007 over MP1.
Nah, I'd rather have an actual anlong stick

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E