Hardware Wii U Nand corrupted

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK I see data corruption on the mlc, but none of the logs shows a media error. So it is not clear what caused the corruption.
I would suggest you first of all install ISFShax, in case things get worse, this will be our lifeline.

After that you can run the MLC Checker from the recovery linked in the guide and then send the log from that.

WestTXCowboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I see data corruption on the mlc, but none of the logs shows a media error. So it is not clear what caused the corruption.
I would suggest you first of all install ISFShax, in case things get worse, this will be our lifeline.

After that you can run the MLC Checker from the recovery linked in the guide and then send the log from that.
Got it, thanks
Post automatically merged:

Following instructions In How to set up ISFShax,
Preparing SD card,

step 7 [UDPIH] minute fw.img and boot1.img from jan-hofmeir minute-minute releases

Scrolling in that area
boot1.img is only in the sets of isfshax-rednand-v1.0.1 and isfshax-rednand-v1.0

Am I in the right process and safe to say the V1.0.1 is the one to pull those 2 files from?
instructions saying minute fw.img and boot1.img from minute-minute , throws me off.

Thanks

Last edited by WestTXCowboy,

WestTXCowboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it, thanks
Post automatically merged:

Following instructions In How to set up ISFShax,
Preparing SD card,

step 7 [UDPIH] minute fw.img and boot1.img from jan-hofmeir minute-minute releases

Scrolling in that area
boot1.img is only in the sets of isfshax-rednand-v1.0.1 and isfshax-rednand-v1.0

Am I in the right process and safe to say the V1.0.1 is the one to pull those 2 files from?
instructions saying minute fw.img and boot1.img from minute-minute , throws me off.

Thanks
@sido forgot to mention, when I booted the original recovery for sending the logs, no signal on either HDMI or Component, just on the WiiU Gamepad.

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I didn't do changes that effect the boot1, so I didn't upload a new one. You can use the latest release that has a fw.img with the boot1 from the isfshax-rednand-v1.0.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup