Hacking Wii U Keeps Notifying Me About Updating But I am Already Up To Date

MrCoolj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used UFDiine like old Blaine did in his tutorial, and when I went out of the Homebrew Channel, and now whenever I start up the console, come back to the main menu from a game, or try starting a game with online functionality, it prompts me to update the console. When I try to follow the prompt or update from settings, it says its up to date, Toggling UFDiine doesn't change anything. Has anyone else had any problems with this annoying notification and is there anything I can do to stop the notification from popping up, and possibly getting online functionality back?

Reactions: jamster330

jamster330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What firmware version are you on? IIRC that's written at the top right corner in settings.
Also are you sure the games request a firmware update and not a game update?
I am also having the same issue and I am on the latest update as well. It just keeps asking me to update to the latest version even if there isn’t a new update. I’m on 5.5.6U btw
Post automatically merged:

Do you maybe mean the update notification from aroma?
Nope, like starting a game causes this 20-second check to see if there is an update and it's really annoying to always step through every single one of these changes.
Post automatically merged:

So I used UFDiine like old Blaine did in his tutorial, and when I went out of the Homebrew Channel, and now whenever I start up the console, come back to the main menu from a game, or try starting a game with online functionality, it prompts me to update the console. When I try to follow the prompt or update from settings, it says its up to date, Toggling UFDiine doesn't change anything. Has anyone else had any problems with this annoying notification and is there anything I can do to stop the notification from popping up, and possibly getting online functionality back?
Were you able to fix your issue?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am also having the same issue and I am on the latest update as well. It just keeps asking me to update to the latest version even if there isn’t a new update. I’m on 5.5.6U btw
You could try to restore the update folder, then look if the update notification goes away and if so delete the folder again.

starting a game causes this 20-second check to see if there is an update
Wait, are we talking about firmware or game updates? If the game wants an update, why not give it?

Reactions: SDIO and Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :P