Wii U Haxchi Hacked... Cannt play physical disc

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by zhite777, Sep 10, 2017.

1. zhite777
    OP

zhite777 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2017
    Indonesia
    Hi..

Just got my WiiU with 5.5.2 fw hacked with Haxchi method + CBHC

All done well... I even bought VC Brain Games.

But when i wanna play with my physical games.. The wiiu cannt read the game. Said invalid disc.

Whats wrong? Am i missing something here?

2. g00s3y

g00s3y GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2008
    United States
    Cape Coral, FL
    Did you stick it in the right hole?

Duckling likes this.
  3. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    That has nothing to do with Haxchi/CBHC. Follow the CBHC uninstall instructions to uninstall CBHC correctly, if you don't believe me.

All CBHC does is loads the VC DS Haxchi title on boot for you, so you don't have to click it every time you boot your console.

And Haxchi does nothing to the Disc Drive at all. Trust me, if it did anything to the drive, we would be able to play physical backups from burnt DVDs. But we can't, because Haxchi doesn't touch the physical disc drive in any way.

I am pretty sure at least. If I am wrong, someone please correct me. But I'm pretty sure Haxchi doesn't go any where near the Disc drive.

4. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    No you're right. The OP is confused. HaxChi and CBHC have nothing to do with not reading discs. He just happens to have them both so he blames them. That's like saying, "I hacked my Wii u and now my fridge doesn't work! It worked before!"

TheTechGenius likes this.
  5. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Sounds like your Wii U is faulty. Are you sure it worked before installing CBHC?

6. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    @zhite777 just redownload all your physical games with Wii U USB Helper. I can't think of a more justified reason to download games. You own the discs. You paid for them. Now get them with Wii U USB Helper!

Victorum likes this.