Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I wonder if the wii u is enough powerfull to run a GameCube emulator or Dreamcast emulator (to know if it's possible one day,it would be great to play to sonic adventure 2 on wii u)

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can play with a CCP.
And 1080p is unlikely to happen with the Wii U, leave that to PC only.
playing GameCube with a laptop... XD
You don't need a GameCube controller :P
You can use a lot of different controllers: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/
Including controllers not made by Nintendo.
i'll see that ^^ after that,it's just an idea,it would be good a port of a GameCube emulator to wii u with gamepad support,720/1080p resolution and if possible 60fps it would be really awesome but it probably require iosu for a good result

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wonder if the wii u is enough powerfull to run a GameCube emulator or Dreamcast emulator (to know if it's possible one day,it would be great to play to sonic adventure 2 on wii u)
Well, you can play GCN games via NintenDont in vWii-mode!
An emulator wouldn't perform significantly well, but maybe someday someone will make something like a VM possible, who knows? ^^

Edit: Well nvm! ^^'

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Since @NWPlayer123 jumped back into the fun I've completely lost track on who is working on what project, who is currently developing a new IOSU exploit and other stuff.

tbh I wasn't keeping track of all that stuff anymore since Hykem mysteriously disappeared...

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
FBI got him.
Now they wait the turn of the kexploit dev :^)
IOSU = Piracy
Kexploit = Piracy
Piracy = ...

That's complete bullshit you're saying here. We still don't know what really happened, there are only some speculations flowing around.

Besides, if every "piracy dev" would get hunted down by the FBI we'd pretty much have a completely dead 3DS, Wii U, Wii, Android, iOS, Windows, OS X, etc. scene with almost nothing being released since everything can in some way be used for piracy...

ZoNtendo

Trophies
XP
Country
We still don't know what really happened, there are only some speculations flowing around.
k. So he is dead maybe ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Besides, if every "piracy dev" would get hunted down by the FBI we'd pretty much have a completely dead 3DS, Wii U, Wii, Android, iOS, Windows, OS X, etc. scene with almost nothing being released since everything can in some way be used for piracy...
There are hightly exposed.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Fancy

Why do I have this sinking feeling that this is just Smea trolling us though?
Smealum wouldn't take the risk of getting himself hated and gbatemp going batshit crazy for no reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1