Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

WangSolo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont care hey its the internet...i really look down on people who snitch and stay well clear of em ...infact imma put everyone i see on here snitching on ignore from now on...cos thats all people do on here...sit and look at ppls profiles or report them ..why does everyone feel the need to police a webforum??

Reactions: Subtle Demise

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, also, one of the two keys Hykem posted was the vWii common key, I'm surprised nobody's tried to hook it up to download and decrypt these
http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database#00000007_and_000700xx:_Virtual_Wii_titles
i did yo. internal documentation of vwii vs wii ios, and how wii vc works. i wanted to see if there were any potential key leaks/etc in vc. it's sorta exploitable, but you can only get so much out of it since it's essentially a privilege level below IOSU.

NichyXD

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i did yo. internal documentation of vwii vs wii ios, and how wii vc works. i wanted to see if there were any potential key leaks/etc in vc. it's sorta exploitable, but you can only get so much out of it since it's essentially a privilege level below IOSU.
I think that VC environment is on the same privilege level as Mii's channel.

paulloeduardo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Attachments

• Capturar.JPG
    Capturar.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 823

shaneod

Trophies
XP
Country

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by TotalInsanity4,

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
On legit 5.5.1, how can i access the e-shop without having to link a NNID? Is there any drawback if i do have to create and use one? Thanks

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I have a Japanese game, can I still use Caffiine to dump it from a NA console?
If you can boot it, then you can dump it, @dimok said something about how Smash Bros mode in Loadiine made discs "region free" so they could be booted and dumped, you'd have to ask him for more details tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1