Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
If never will be released i really don't care even if iosu will be released for 5.3.2
Change your signature to:
Wii U 5.5.1 (MP4 Exploit + Illuminati Hax + vWii Hack) :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@AboodXD "we'll all"? Nope, I'm not gonna do the same mistake again, as back then when MN1 released the 5.3.2 kexploit! :P
So, you didn't update?
If the IOSU exploit comes to 5.5.1 and Nin patches it, you'll be in real trouble... :P (Not if you have a game with 5.5.1 on it)

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Yes right but a payload needs to be loaded.
The payload is now loaded with the "MP4 exploit".

HTML exploit doesn't exist for 5.5.1, it was patched.

BTW, there is an IOSU exploit for 5.3.2 that Marionumber1 and others are working on.
But I doubt it'll be released before the one that Team SALT is working on.

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
The payload is now loaded with the "MP4 exploit".

HTML exploit doesn't exist for 5.5.1, it was patched.

BTW, there is an IOSU exploit for 5.3.2 that Marionumber1 and others are working on.
But I doubt it'll be released before the one that Team SALT is working on.

It's cool but as i said i really don't care which will come first because i already have what i need and what i wanted to play. So of course i will be happy if sometime gets released for 5.5.1 and not getting mad if just released for 5.3.2

Reactions: AboodXD

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
The actual exploit we'll release with has been done and working about 2ish months actually. The work that's being done right now includes building solid tools for homebrew devs and power users, ensuring everything is as easy as possible for end-users (think hackmii installer), reducing brick risk to zero, and loads of polish. We've got a lot of Surprise Features™ that we'd like to have ready for launch too, but we'll hype those up closer to that time.
There's a pretty big heap of work left to do (particularly concerning brand new things that are being RE'd and implemented from scratch, but also accessibility/UX stuff), but once everything's closing in on being finished you'll know.

In the meantime, I again encourage people to try building homebrew using wut and to help expand the capabilities of their library with PRs. If you create some cool rpx-based homebrew that you'd like to have in a showcase sort of thing, you should get in contact and shoot us a github link.
Anything built with wut and working under loadiine will be directly compatible with our hax and will be launchable directly from the home menu. HB on our hax will have maxed permissions and such of course, but the loadiine environment is enough to test the majority of homebrew games, emulators, and etc.

That's all for the time being! Thanks in advance to anyone who contributes.

Thank you for taking time to keep us all in the loop. Looking forward to it :)

Jay Clay

Trophies
XP
Country
The actual exploit we'll release with has been done and working about 2ish months actually. The work that's being done right now includes building solid tools for homebrew devs and power users, ensuring everything is as easy as possible for end-users (think hackmii installer), reducing brick risk to zero, and loads of polish. We've got a lot of Surprise Features™ that we'd like to have ready for launch too, but we'll hype those up closer to that time.
There's a pretty big heap of work left to do (particularly concerning brand new things that are being RE'd and implemented from scratch, but also accessibility/UX stuff), but once everything's closing in on being finished you'll know.

In the meantime, I again encourage people to try building homebrew using wut and to help expand the capabilities of their library with PRs. If you create some cool rpx-based homebrew that you'd like to have in a showcase sort of thing, you should get in contact and shoot us a github link.
Anything built with wut and working under loadiine will be directly compatible with our hax and will be launchable directly from the home menu. HB on our hax will have maxed permissions and such of course, but the loadiine environment is enough to test the majority of homebrew games, emulators, and etc.

That's all for the time being! Thanks in advance to anyone who contributes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo