MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Uhmmm I think you didn't know what he meant, he was talking about kernel addresses used for example in Loadiine v4, at least one of them was changed in 5.4.0 hence we couldn't make that version of Loadiine work that time.
It's not about access level, it's about addresses that we were using before that now are being used by some app by default.
But loadiine as it is now will soon be irrelevant after IOSU release, because USB backup loaders are way more convientent (and better) and will only use IOSU meaning kernel is not even needed for it.

Reactions: canariobr

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
But loadiine as it is now will soon be irrelevant after IOSU release, because USB backup loaders are way more convientent (and better) and will only use IOSU meaning kernel is not even needed for it.
Right after I purchased my 128GB SD Card :'(

Nah, I need it anyways so that won't matter ;D

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know, I obfuscate stuff all the time. That's why i failed my java class, teacher didn't know what the hell he was looking at. I'm not going to let him get rich off my GUI calculator though. Screw that.
Maybe, just maybe you shouldn't obfuscate all the things XD
64915675.jpg

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...