Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Eanan

Trophies
XP
Country
Im getting a new wind waker 32gb wii u bundle today. Im not sure what FW it will come preinstalled on it, but is there any precautions I should do in regards to updating if I want to use lots of homebrew/hacking applications, like do the newer firmwares make this tougher? Should I just update away or disconnect from the internet as I wont be playing online.

Reactions: YugamiSekai

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
so we have a warez loader that you didnt demonstrate loading a game!!. and know we have this one "which you didnt show which firmware you are actually running".......... if its on 5.3.2 shouldnt it say "create folder" in the blank square's?

Last edited by jammybudga777,

Mathew_Wi

bye
Trophies
XP
Country
so we have a warez loader that you didnt demonstrate loading a game!!. and know we have this one "which you didnt show which firmware you are actually running".......... and if on 5.3.2 shouldnt it say "create folder" in the blank square's? one question though. are you the same guy from ps3 scene???

The "Warez Loader" was a joke. (Was it not obvious enough?)

Not sure what guy you're talking about. PM me a link and I'll tell you if it's me.

Reactions: VinsCool

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ya know for a moment I though the WiiU may be hacked cause this site was updated.
When I saw the gecko video I was curious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol