I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
TFW you say a SALT dev couldn't do better than the current situation
I was talking about currently...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep. Creates the .app files, .h3 files, .tik, .cert., TMD, everything! But to ensure you can successfully repack for retail, you need to replace the Dev Common Key for the Retail Common key at:
"cafe_sdk\system\bin\tool\mastering\resources\makemaster\tik_sys.bin" (be sure to use a hex editor to replace the key, but you may already have known that. ;))
Are they signed? (No patches needed?)

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's still in beta and a report of someone bricking their Rednand has been confirmed, if you're not essentially a power user ID avoid it currently, unless you've got a hardmod which I doubt, you'll find bricking a liability
AFAIK bricked redNAND != bricked console. Isn't that kinda the point of rednand? Unless you mean someone bricked sysNAND.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alanoide97

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You guys have to realize that things were made available so that people with the appropriate knowledge could work over it.
Maybe one of those people could end up reworking the dumper for NAND into a somewhat reliable form.

End users who know zero to no-shit about this should stay away.

Reactions: Quantumcat

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys, I'll be installing MK8 DLC with a fake ticket I made, I can stream myself while doing that, do you guys want me to do that?
If you do this without redNand .. yes please ... If you do this with redNand then no need because we know it's possible with redNand, the sigpatched fw.img and system config tool.
But thanks :)

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
It currently doesn't matter if it's redNAND or not, what matters that we got patched signs. :D

And I think I got IOSUHAX to work without redNAND, I simply found a random fw.img, and then I tested it, then I used IOSUHAX to dump some stuff.

Reactions: DaBlackDeath

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It currently doesn't matter if it's redNAND or not, what matters that we got patched signs. :D

And I think I got IOSUHAX to work without redNAND, I simply found a random fw.img, and then I tested it, then I used IOSUHAX to dump some stuff.
Have fun with your future bricked console lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: MY HEART MEDS ! BBL