Wii U Error 102-2511 and 105-3102

MightyOverclock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so i have this very confusing and annoying problem, i have been using homebrew on my Wii U since 2017 using the Mocha and Internet Browser Exploit, and i been spoofing using DNS settings and NNU Patcher ever since, my firmware is 5.5.2. Lately i upgraded to Tiramisu and it has been good, but i have a problem, spoofing for some reason doesn't work anymore, the 102-2511 error appears telling me to update the console, so i decided that im going to update it since it doesn't seem to be hard to hack the console anyways, so i tried it, but it doesn't let me, with the 105-3102 error being there. I lurked through here and other sites to see if someone else had the same problem, but i don't see anything that resemblences mine, i first thought that it was because of the Tiramisu autobooting thing, so i stopped that and tried to update and nope, still the same. Then i decided that it may be because i deleted the update folder, so i used UFDiine to do it, and finded out that i still have my update folder, i deleted it and re-created it just in case and decided to update the console and still the same error appears. At this point i don't know what it may be, so if anyone can help me (since i want to buy and redownload some titles from the eShop) i would greatly appreciate it.
Post automatically merged:

Hey, i know nobody saw this, but i fixed it with vWii Decaffeinator, which is weird because i didn't notice anything wrong with my vWii, but thing is fixed now, so if anyone see this, just know the issue gone.

Last edited by MightyOverclock,
Reactions: Sypherone

tofufizz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so i have this very confusing and annoying problem, i have been using homebrew on my Wii U since 2017 using the Mocha and Internet Browser Exploit, and i been spoofing using DNS settings and NNU Patcher ever since, my firmware is 5.5.2. Lately i upgraded to Tiramisu and it has been good, but i have a problem, spoofing for some reason doesn't work anymore, the 102-2511 error appears telling me to update the console, so i decided that im going to update it since it doesn't seem to be hard to hack the console anyways, so i tried it, but it doesn't let me, with the 105-3102 error being there. I lurked through here and other sites to see if someone else had the same problem, but i don't see anything that resemblences mine, i first thought that it was because of the Tiramisu autobooting thing, so i stopped that and tried to update and nope, still the same. Then i decided that it may be because i deleted the update folder, so i used UFDiine to do it, and finded out that i still have my update folder, i deleted it and re-created it just in case and decided to update the console and still the same error appears. At this point i don't know what it may be, so if anyone can help me (since i want to buy and redownload some titles from the eShop) i would greatly appreciate it.

Hey, i know nobody saw this, but i fixed it with vWii Decaffeinator, which is weird because i didn't notice anything wrong with my vWii, but thing is fixed now, so if anyone see this, just know the issue gone.
i have the same issue

how did u fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?