Hacking wii u "5.1.2u" unspported by loadiine ?

D

Deleted User

Probably a little late to say this, but the reason you cannot run Loadiine GX2 on the 5.1.2 firmware is because the exploit has not been released.
There is a userland exploit available for 5.1.2, and it is the same as the one from 5.3.2, but it was never backported and as such is not available publicly.

The kernel and IOSU exploits are no doubt compatible with 5.1.2, but with no way to launch them (no userland exploit).

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a little late to say this, but the reason you cannot run Loadiine GX2 on the 5.1.2 firmware is because the exploit has not been released.
There is a userland exploit available for 5.1.2, and it is the same as the one from 5.3.2, but it was never backported and as such is not available publicly.

The kernel and IOSU exploits are no doubt compatible with 5.1.2, but with no way to launch them (no userland exploit).
The current kexploit has been ported to most (if not all) firmwares. I know it's not outwardly obvious but be careful making definitive statements based on your own experiences That's why I always add "IMHO" or "as far as I know" to statements like the one you made.

Maybe @NWPlayer123 can confirm but I've seen many posts by her linking the "illuminati" kexplot to older firmwares.

Last edited by Kafluke,

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The current kexploit has been ported to most (if not all) firmwares. I know it's not outwardly obvious but be careful making definitive statements based on your own experiences That's why I always add "IMHO" or "as far as I know" to statements like the one you made.

Maybe @NWPlayer123 can confirm but I've seen many posts by her linking the "illuminati" kexplot to older firmwares.

perhaps the Makefile hasn't been updated recently to account for changes?
https://github.com/dimok789/loadiin...2451a4bb643ac67948babec027/installer/Makefile

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
I personally wouldn't bother with loadiine, such a pain in the bum to get DLC and updates to work with it and that's if it say it's compatible or not. Bite the bullet and wait for (If it ever comes) an IOSU exploit.

(This is my personal opinion)

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I personally wouldn't bother with loadiine, such a pain in the bum to get DLC and updates to work with it and that's if it say it's compatible or not. Bite the bullet and wait for (If it ever comes) an IOSU exploit.

(This is my personal opinion)
well you can't get DLC to work because DLC does not work. and updating games is quite easy

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't wanna spread baseless rumors but didn't IOSU exploit was confirmed to work only on 5.2.0 and below?

I have not that myself but the last news I heard was back in April saying the IOSU is a custom firmware running off one core giving access like on the 3DS

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you can't get DLC to work because DLC does not work. and updating games is quite easy
Here we go again. DLC works great with loadiine. Where is all this misinformation coming from. Seriously you guys if you don't know then don't post. I'm currently playing all the DLC available for MK8 using loadiine. It's not a difficult process at all.

Reactions: MartinDocNewland

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Here we go again. DLC works great with loadiine. Where is all this misinformation coming from. Seriously you guys if you don't know then don't post. I'm currently playing all the DLC available for MK8 using loadiine. It's not a difficult process at all.

Thank you for backing up what I know lol But for me I can't get MK8 to work at all with the latest update and DLC, how did you do it?

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok let me fix my statement a bit. I know it was my fault.
Pirated DLC doesn't work, let be honest this is what 90% of the people want and when they said something about DLC not working 90% of the time they pirated it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips