Hacking wii u "5.1.2u" unspported by loadiine ?

Ghassen-ga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Am i doing something wrong ,i'm sure i set up the sd card correctly but accessing the "loadiine.ovh" site gives me an "unsupported frimware version" error , any solution ? should i just update to 5.5 ? help!

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the reply , but i thought you can only spoof once you got the exploit runing , no ?

You're right. If you can't get an exploit then you're going to have to update to 5.5.1. But, I would wait until someone else with a little more knowledge to answer you. :/.

The exploit works fine on 5.5.1, anyways.

Reactions: Ghassen-ga
D

Deleted User

I say update to 5.5.1, you have nothing to gain staying on such a old firmware and nothing to lose upgrading.

Reactions: Ghassen-ga

Ghassen-ga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i can't update to 5.3 , because my wiiu is out of my region and the only way to do that would be to have a game disk bought & shipped from the US and that would cost me alot and take time ..

Last edited by Ghassen-ga,

Ghassen-ga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
im confused , sites like tells me that the expoilt keys for 5.5.1 are private , what does that mean , i just want to be able to run loadiine for now and maybe install iosu in the futur , does the firmware number 5.5.1 allow that or not ?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would update via disc to 5.3.2. Best advice. The lower the better for future exploits. Then spoof to 5.5.1.

I mean if you're going to pirate games (loadiine) at least buy 1 to support game devs..... One with 5.3.2 on ;)

What's the rush? Borrow one, rent one, buy one?

Ghassen-ga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I would update via disc to 5.3.2. Best advice. The lower the better for future exploits. Then spoof to 5.5.1.

I mean if you're going to pirate games (loadiine) at least buy 1 to support game devs..... One with 5.3.2 on ;)

What's the rush? Borrow one, rent one, buy one?

the problem is that i can't do that , i only recieved the wiiu today and it's out of my region , and its hard for me to have a game shipped to me from the u.s online because sites like amazon don't ship to where i live, or i would ,i don't really want to pirate games , i mostly want to be able to load the games that are from my region.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

im confused , sites like tells me that the expoilt keys for 5.5.1 are private , what does that mean , i just want to be able to run loadiine for now and maybe install iosu in the futur , does the firmware number 5.5.1 allow that or not ?
An exploit for 5.5.1 is out. That site is out of date.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just update to 5.5.1.

It's pure speculation that 5.3.2 necessarily has more exploits. There is a logic there, but it's not the case if these exploits are not yet patched. Both of the two known private IOSU exploits (Smea's exploit, and Hykem's exploit) remain unpatched on 5.5.1.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1