Hacking Wii Raffle!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wish i had a dollar to donate but sadly i only got .14 cent's on paypal... how much more do you do you need?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't state how much I donated because a) I'm not obligated to, and b) the same reason I don't think Flak or Foez should publicly post any dollar amount that has been donated so far or is needed left; it reduces competition.

I'm happy with what I donated, and I think that compared to what I think most people would donate, mine was fairly generous. Enough to win it all for myself it was not, but it was definitely more than a dollar or two. But believe what you want, I'm not out there to impress anyone with how much I can or am willing to donate. I've donated enough, and once I deposit my paycheck tomorrow, will donate again enough that I think it's a good step towards the final amount, and at the same time enough that I won't be kicking myself in the ass if I don't win.

And frankly, I don't care what anyone else donates either. Just because you "donated $25" doesn't make your e-peen bigger. And with that, you shouldn't care and really have no business asking what I donated.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I disagree, my e-peen is defiantly bigger. And that was before I donated, imagine how big it is now. The wife will be HAPPY.

Don't forget, you may not win, but donating will make your e-peen bigger.

Reactions: 1 person

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol it was just a question. Don't know why you got so offended by it.

a) I'm not obligated to
This made me Lol.
I actually think this would increase competition. If other people see how much others have donated, it may encourage them to donate more to have a greater chance.
Its not just about winning so there shouldn't be any "kicking in your own ass" regardless. This is also to benefit the Wii Scene.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can we just stop flaming... any how... good luck everyone. i should check and see if my facebook link is down.

also i should say i was not talking about how much money they needed i was just saying how much % they need i know there at 30 but i'm just curious how much they have now?

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well lets see here.
I donated 10, the other guy donated 25.
They said they were at 30% which is 45 dollars.
35 + 45 is 80 and the new wii is 150$ correct? So now we are at 50%. (Or 55 or whatever) Or did I miss any extra costs?

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well lets see here.
35 + 45 is 80 and the new wii is 150$ correct? So now we are at 50%. (Or 55 or whatever) Or did I miss any extra costs?
man who cares? (oviously you do?)... the point is to have fun not keep tally marks on who beat who or who donated more.. i suppose you'll be one of the ones who cry's if your name doesn't get drawn.. so why does it matter if some one say's "i donated " an doesn't say how much. you want to say how much you donated, thats on you.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well lets see here.
+ tax
+ shipping
+ shipping on 2nd prize
+ shipping on 3rd prize
+ shipping on 4th prize
+ paypal fees
You missed extra costs.

And this is why I don't think they should publicly announce a dollar amount that they have/need.

[member='XFlak'], I think you ought to update the first post with the link to the raffle page. It'll make it easier for everyone so they don't have to dig through a few pages of partial nonsense to get to it ;)

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well lets see here.
man who cares? (oviously you do?)... the point is to have fun not keep tally marks on who beat who or who donated more.. i suppose you'll be one of the ones who cry's if your name doesn't get drawn.. so why does it matter if some one say's "i donated " an doesn't say how much. you want to say how much you donated, thats on you.
Um STFU?
I was answering DJPlace's question.
"also i should say i was not talking about how much money they needed i was just saying how much % they need i know there at 30 but i'm just curious how much they have now? "
The point is to have fun huh?
I am going to be the one who cries if I don't win?
I just explained this in a previous post to plasma dragon007.
"Its not just about winning so there shouldn't be any "kicking in your own ass" regardless. This is also to benefit the Wii Scene."
You are a fail troll. So STFU and actually read more than one post before you try to flame someone.

Well lets see here.
+ tax
+ shipping
+ shipping on 2nd prize
+ shipping on 3rd prize
+ shipping on 4th prize
+ paypal fees
You missed extra costs.

And this is why I don't think they should publicly announce a dollar amount that they have/need.

[member='XFlak'], I think you ought to update the first post with the link to the raffle page. It'll make it easier for everyone so they don't have to dig through a few pages of partial nonsense to get to it ;)
I assumed we would cover the shipping costs, which we do if he cant cover the other prizes. (Just read the modmii page.) But I believe we should cover the Wii shipping costs too.
"And this is why I don't think they should publicly announce a dollar amount that they have/need."
This is why what? You never explained why they shouldn't publicly announce a dollar amount they need.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are a fail troll. So STFU and actually read more than one post before you try to flame someone
who the hell you calling a troll? it's sounds like your taking tally marks,to me. pointing out "x" gave this amount "y" gave this much.. whats the point in that.
i'm sure if deadly wanted to or xflak for that matter, put up who gave their amount they would, but i don't see a point in that.
your right this is to benifit the community as a whole. but just saying "i gave this amount" is kinda childish.( like kids on the play ground "mines bigger then yours").

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
''
who the hell you calling a troll? it's sounds like your taking tally marks,to me. pointing out "x" gave this amount "y" gave this much.. whats the point in that.
i'm sure if deadly wanted to or xflak for that matter, put up who gave their amount they would, but i don't see a point in that.
your right this is to benifit the community as a whole. but just saying "i gave this amount" is kinda childish.( like kids on the play ground "mines bigger then yours").
"Who the hell you calling a troll"
Obviously, you.
" it's sounds like your taking tally marks,to me."
I am because your are flaming without not even knowing what the fuck you are talking about.
" pointing out "x" gave this amount "y" gave this much.. whats the point in that."
To know how much more we need? DJPlace asked as well.
" but just saying "i gave this amount" is kinda childish.( like kids on the play ground "mines bigger then yours")."
Stating how much you donated is to fill peoples curiosity on how much has been donated. Its been asked a few times.
So if you think of it that way then you are the one with the problem.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
arnold schwarzenegger said:
EVERYBODY CHILL!!

Seriously, everyone stop arguing with each other. Next time I talk to Foez we'll discuss sharing the target donation amount with everyone. I don't think it's really necessary though, but since ppl are asking it at least warrants a conversation.

The other thing to consider is that we need to raise about an extra $100 just in case the winner isn't from North America and will require a power brick from a different region (as well as greater shipping costs). We've already gotten donations from people outside of north america, so there is a chance this costs will be necessary. This is also why if the winner is from North America we can use the excess funds to pay for more prizes and\or shipping costs.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
The target donation amount is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw

My e-penis is bigger than all of yours. It is so big that it could make an e-black man cry. :D

All joking aside, we will not be sharing the details of who donated what. There really is no target amount because of the variable that any of the winners could be outside of the US. We will not be sharing what each person donated. If someone wants to share what they donated then that is their choice. I had given every donator the option to not have any information shared publicly and a majority of the people chose that option.

Reactions: 2 people

Hunter X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think what was being asked was, how much more money is needed to reach the minimum target to cover prizes only (excluding taxes, shipping, Brazilian wax, etc.). Thank you.
This message brought to you by the letter H.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1