XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Well, I still have to transfer funds to our bank account which will take a few business days, so hopefully by next tuesday I can purchase the wii, get that shipping price and find out if we have enough left over to ship the rest of the prizes and even possibly purchase more prizes. But just knowing how close we are, if I get to purchase and ship out extra prizes it might turn out to be Bazooka Joe Gun that is the prize because it is that close of a call here. A few last minute donations helped.

For dono****, Obviously, I will be spending a little extra time with your prize because of the work I need to do, but you will get it. I will keep in touch in emails.

TO EVERYONE.... I have given all the donators the option of staying anonymous, and with the rather big response to that option, we felt it would just be best to only display the first 4 characters of anyones email address so everyone can be anonymous. But I do encourage everyone who has won something to take a pic of your prize and your username to show the world that you really did win with Team Your Mom. If you still don't want to make yourself publicly known then you do have that right and only XFlak and I will really know who the winners are.

Congrats to everyone. Thank you for making this successful.

Reactions: 2 people

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez,
If this does end up getting canceled are we getting our refunds in the mail or back through paypal?
Sorry to answer your question so late, but I only saw it now. But there is now no need to worry. The winners have been picked at random. We know now that we can at least continue with the purchase and the shipping of the Wii. At this point donations have no need to be returned.

I thank you all again for what everyone has done.

Look forward to a Wii-U raffle in the near future.

Reactions: 1 person

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me:

hory-shet-300x292.jpg

(^ That's a happy HORY SHET)
3DS screenguards woot woot B-)

To everyone else who won (especially dono****, lucky bastard :lol: enjoy the Wii, and I hope if you're someone who is a regular here, you'll let us know how it works)

youre-winner.jpg

donovan6000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOOT WOOT!!! I won the wii!!

I had to create an account here just woot about it.

I'll definitely be a regular here from now on.

Congratulations to all the other winners!!!

Reactions: 4 people

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dude holy shit, congrats!

I don't think there could ever be a better way to be inducted into a forum, winning a Wii out of a raffle!

And welcome to the temp!

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States

Ahh, so the REAL winner comes forward. Congrats man. We will be in touch more.

BTW, if you were not already a forum member, how did you first hear about this. I'm interested in how far the word really stretched out.

Hey everyone. It's 12:30 am here. I freaking tired and worn out now. I will pick up my work back on this when I wake up. But also, I have a busy weekend ahead of me with a dinner plan with my grandmother and just dealing with my kiddos so I'm going to be taking the next few days off mostly besides to answer any questions in my spare time. It doesn't matter anyways since I still have to wait for the funds to transfer.

XFlak can also answer any question if I am not around and he is.

I will keep everyone updated, and soon I will start doing my work and getting ready to make a full out progress post of everything. Stay tuned. And once again, Thank you everyone and congratulations to our winners.

donovan6000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BTW, if you were not already a forum member, how did you first hear about this. I'm interested in how far the word really stretched out.

Hey everyone. It's 12:30 am here. I freaking tired and worn out now. I will pick up my work back on this when I wake up. But also, I have a busy weekend ahead of me with a dinner plan with my grandmother and just dealing with my kiddos so I'm going to be taking the next few days off mostly besides to answer any questions in my spare time. It doesn't matter anyways since I still have to wait for the funds to transfer.

I will keep everyone updated, and soon I will start doing my work and getting ready to make a full out progress post of everything. Stay tuned. And once again, Thank you everyone and congratulations to our winners.

I usually end up on this site when ever I'm looking up updates on wii homebrew. Just haven't needed to create an account until now.

I thinks I first started comming here last september when dios mios lite was getting popular. (Also did you guys see the new video Crediar posted of dios mios with usb support a couple minuted ago)

I entered the raffle on the the first day. I'm always up for donating to cool new projects.

Reactions: 1 person

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I usually end up on this site when ever I'm looking up updates on wii homebrew. Just haven't needed to create an account until now.

I thinks I first started comming here last september when dios mios lite was getting popular. (Also did you guys see the new video Crediar posted of dios mios with usb support a couple minuted ago)

I entered the raffle on the the first day. I'm always up for donating to cool new projects.

YES I SAW IT IT'S FUCKING AMAZING. I almost bought a 16GB SD Card the other day and now I can just use my 1TB HDD. :D

Welcome to the temp. :mthr:

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Also did you guys see the new video Crediar posted of dios mios with usb support a couple minuted ago)
It's a little off-topic, but I am rather interested. Please post a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpTOQJ7rJVY&list=UUyQSz_PKP9LqqigzHio7UCQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Also did you guys see the new video Crediar posted of dios mios with usb support a couple minuted ago)

http://www.youtube.c...=1&feature=plcp

I'd post "HORY SHET" again, but it would probably be condemned as spamming. So I'll just leave it typed like that.

I haven't even begun to look at DML, as I had resorted to burned backups, but crap I have so much catching up to do on the Wii scene. That's another thing I want to get back into over the summer. This might give me incentive to switch to UNEEK finally.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

http://www.youtube.c...=1&feature=plcp

I'd post "HORY SHET" again, but it would probably be condemned as spamming. So I'll just leave it typed like that.

I haven't even begun to look at DML, as I had resorted to burned backups, but crap I have so much catching up to do on the Wii scene. That's another thing I want to get back into over the summer. This might give me incentive to switch to UNEEK finally.

DML hasn't needed SNEEK/UNEEK for quite a while. I'll be surprised if this does too.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Congrats to all the winners! I must say, even though I wasn't in the raffle myself, just recording the drawing was intense, I had DeadlyFoez on the line and I was announcing the winners to him live, lol, good times.

Seriously though, a few days ago it was looking like we were going to have to scrap the raffle idea and issue refunds to everyone via paypal, thanks a lot to everyone who supported this venture and made it possible. Now we all get to reap the benefits, not only is Foez going to prove that the GC ports can be added to the new wii and still work, but he's going to get a totally virgin nand dump in the hands of giantpune... and who knows what that could lead to, with pune, anything is possible.

Reactions: 2 people

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
12th :( Oh well, only need 7 people to not want their prizes and I'll be a winner. Congratulations to those who did win, and all the best to foez for the upcoming project.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a massive clue