Gaming Wii on Ebay! URGENT! NEED YOUR ADVISE!

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
let someone other than u lose their money on this item.

"# 2 YEAR OPTIONAL WARRANTY" Where does he intend to give you that?

The console + 3 wiimotes is definatly cheaper than $600... I say keep your money, and don't deal with these kind of people who don't make it 100% crystal clear on what they are selling.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One game yes, but i said games that's plural meaning more than one
dry.gif
, but i've never had anyone give me a %900 chance of a refund
laugh.gif
. If you went and bought that, and then got ripped off im gonna
rofl2.gif

P.S Anyway if you have that much to burn on a system just get a 360, or ps3, pr a new pc for that matter. Hmm $300 zelda or $50 zelda
unsure.gif

CacheSyntax

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One game yes, but i said games that's plural meaning more than oneÂ
dry.gif
, but i've never had anyone give me a %900 chance of a refundÂ
laugh.gif
. If you went and bought that, and then got ripped off im gonnaÂ
rofl2.gif

P.S Anyway if you have that much to burn on a system just get a 360, or ps3, pr a new pc for that matter.

When you post, do you ever think about what you plan on saying before you actually start typing?

Wired

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I waited in line with my fiance and we grabbed a pair of them. She threw hers up on Ebay as a core system unopened, no bonuses. We got $320USD for it. Not bad considering we paid $300 CAD for it. (trying to raise money for our wedding.
tongue.gif
)

I think the market is too saturated right now (on ebay at least) to get anything for a Wii. Theres tons of them going for not much more than base price if you look in the right spots.

The big thing that's going to be hard to get is the extra controllers and games. From what local stores are telling me (and friends that work at these places) is that console shipments are going to be frequent. Not in the huge numbers we saw at launch (220 at my local Best Buy, 120 at all the Future Shops, 80 at Walmarts) and maybe see 1/3 of the consoles per bi-weekly shipment if that. (Best Buy is saying 20 for their next shipment due in on Friday). However no one is expecting extra controllers until end of the month, and in very limited quantities.

And I CANT FIND ANY GAMES!!! I wish I woulda ate the $60 I didn't have and score a copy of Zelda before I walked out. There's nothing anywhere in my city! I'm a lil disapointed in that.

Once the Net functions and more VC games get launched it's going to be real kick ass, and of course wifi games. But I think were a few months off from that...

Big disapointment: Goldeneye64 is not going to make it to VC....
frown.gif

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I went by the store on Sunday and the consoles were gone but there were several Zeldas left. I wish I had purchased one because it sounds like that may become difficult to find.

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your worrying too much - if you can't get a Wii now you can always get one later. And hey, the library will atleast be far more respectable (considering the majority of the reviewed games appear to be sub-par) by then.

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got mine on Sunday morning prepaid. I got Zelda and a Wiimote (no nunchuck yet). Lotta people were buying it at that time in the store, and the guy told Nintendo is giving them more games (and probably more consoles) Wednesday. In the U.S. you guys are having this black friday this week and I right? Nintendo won't be missing this day for anything, and probably there are going to be tons of bundles that day. They ebay resellers are so not worth it. I find it cooler getting into the insane scavenger hunt looking everywere than just paying some guy who is just waiting in his house to rip you off. After that December hits. That's just GARANTEES a console for you. Zelda isn't going to run out of copies since Nintendo knows at least 9 out of 10 Wii owners will get one sooner or later. I believe the games that are going to be gone fast are Red Steel & Rayman, since those got a lot of hype going for it. Trauma Center will get enough copies also, I don't think the Series will keep that "out of stock" fame forever. Also Nintendo just announced Wii Play will come with another controller so you guys might hold on to buying 3 extra wiimotes, I just got one more.

Just try going into the Biggest Store in your area or the smallest electronic store in your area and ask them when they are getting more consoles and go everyday in the morning after opening doors. It's not impossible to find one, believe me. Try stores gamers don't go like Kmart or Academy's or something.

Also there's this guy that got 3 playstation 1 for $900 on ebay. Consoles launches always have this kind of shit happening, So avoid online stores. Even Amazon is having problems with their supplies.

Good luck Buddy who happens to be Cruddy.

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol. I've spent too much time on gamespot to ignore your posts scorp. They make my fanboy alarms explode. >.>

I'll be getting my Wii near Christmas I think. Maybe a PS3 with it if I have enough. Hope you get lucky and find one cruddy. My town is like game illiterate, so Walmart still has like 20 Wii's here.

cruddybuddy

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info everyone. Does anyone know generally the time that Walmart stores get their game shipments in, assuming they are all on the same schedule. I was thinking about calling late at night and seeing if any night shipments came in. So Wednesday is the word right now?

Skyhunterjim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Basically, what the seller has done is not illegal but certainly immoral, if you notice that he's giving a free game every 150-200 dollars and uses small letters in doing so.What is he, an insurance company or bank?

Don't pay.You WILL get negative feedback(you won an auction noone forced you to enter), but so will he.

cruddybuddy

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Basically, what the seller has done is not illegal but certainly immoral, if you notice that he's giving a free game every 150-200 dollars and uses small letters in doing so.What is he, an insurance company or bank?

Don't pay.You WILL get negative feedback(you won an auction noone forced you to enter), but so will he.

Actually, I was really friendly about it and he sent me a withdrawl request and we both withdrew the auction with no penalty. Everything turned out okay except for one little problem... Haha, can you guess what that is?

azndragonguy115

Trophies
Website
hai-san.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
i went today to walmart but they were sold out. i hope they restock soon

problem is, i see my sister every 1-11 days, and she has my wii money! (200 christmas and 70 mine)

good thing is i can get wii games 42 bucks!cayse my gf bro works at bestbuy

he says he can get the wiimote 10 bucks but i think he talking nunchuck

anyone knows?

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i went today to walmart but they were sold out. i hope they restock soon

problem is, i see my sister every 1-11 days, and she has my wii money! (200 christmas and 70 mine)

good thing is i can get wii games 42 bucks!cayse my gf bro works at bestbuy

he says he can get the wiimote 10 bucks but i think he talking nunchuck

anyone knows?

Wiimote is $40 msrp
Nunchuck is $19 msrp

i believe you are right.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
One game yes, but i said games that's plural meaning more than oneÂ
dry.gif
, but i've never had anyone give me a %900 chance of a refundÂ
laugh.gif
. If you went and bought that, and then got ripped off im gonnaÂ
rofl2.gif

P.S Anyway if you have that much to burn on a system just get a 360, or ps3, pr a new pc for that matter.

When you post, do you ever think about what you plan on saying before you actually start typing?

He doesn't understand the word "think". Please use a shorter word he might understand.

santakuroosu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The guy who made the auction was trying to con you with misinformation.

QUOTE said:
HD NINTENDO Wii 480p

(THIS NINTENDO Wii WAS MADE TO BE PLAYED ON A HIGH DEFINITION TELEVISION)
Too bad 480p is REGULAR ASS TV.
QUOTETHIS SYSTEM RETAILS FOR $1099
Except it doesn't. And the bundle only reaches $790 at most.

I bet he conned his wife into marriage.
"GET A HOUSE FREE!after marrying me"

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, if you didn't cancel the auction thing, you would have been screwed. I bought some stuff on ebay, so i would know (most likely). anyways, get a Wii asap from local toys r us, official launch partner of ninty. thats where i got mine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?