Hacking wii .iso help.

• Thread starter Deleted-119707
  • Start date
  • Views 3,096
  • Replies 33
D

Deleted-119707

OP
i installed the homebrechannel on my wii which is 4.0e. i installed gamma 0.3 loader. i downloaded a iso. burned to disk and i get an error: dvd error 324 no cios.

why? im a complete noob at the wii hacking scene. i looked at the guides but didnt really help me with this problem.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
readme's and websites of loaders work wonders!
tongue.gif

D

Deleted-119707

OP
seriously, i am new to this. i am very familiar with the ds hacking scene. i decided im hacking the wii. i dont know what a cios is....
i am googling and cant find anything i need. please be helpful.
i read you need a patch. what patch?

D

Deleted-119707

OP
leads me to softmii.org. i really am struggleing here...i used bannerbomb to install the HBC. thats all i did. now im stuck at running backups.

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
nicky041192 said:
leads me to softmii.org.

Don't make things harder than they have to be. A little effort on your behalf will go a long way. Pretty much everything I've learnt about hacking the Wii I've learnt by trawling this forum, not asking questions.

D

Deleted-119707

OP
thank you. nice to see someone helpful. ill give it a go.

ok, when i downgrade, it resets my wii.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also make sure your wii isn't an LU64+ wii or the pal equivalent, you need to take extra precautions for those and can't do anything that downgrades something on it like that guide. If you bought your Wii a while ago you shouldn't have a problem, but if it was like relatively recent read up on that first.

Edit: I think the pal equivalent is like LEH10 or 11 or something. Not positive on that. Just check the serial on the bottom of your Wii and make sure it's not something recent.

As for it resetting your Wii, it does that when you have it downgrade IOS35?

D

Deleted-119707

OP
this is really pissing me off... i tried patches and still doesnt work. can i go back to the state my wii was in before the installation of the HBC?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Explain a little more of where you're stuck, please. Were you able to successfully downgrade IOS35 and run stuff off of it, or does the Wii freeze whenever you try it?

D

Deleted-119707

OP
i cant get passed:
2) Downgrade system IOS files using IOS Downgrader

when i load that, it resets to the wii menu...

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That app requires an internet connection, which you don't have, right? It also requires that you already have cIOS installed, which I don't think you have yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi