Hardware Wii Gun that actually triggers using B button!

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How would you ever connect a nunchuck to this?
Maybe the plastic is hinged and reveals a hole lol *shrugs*.
tongue.gif

But yeah it's obvious if the pics are of the item that it can't connect to a nunchuck.

Anywho the one on DX looks identical to the one on Emvee and if what The Last Spartan says is right and Emvee buy all of their stuff from DX, the guns will certainly be identical so neither connect to a nunchuck.

qwertyasdf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Buy from emvee if you want it quicker, or save alot of money and buy it from dealextreme.

I don't know about that, I bought a silicon case off Emvee and a similar one on dx and they were different quality. Maybe they get some items from DX but at least the case i got was different. but yea you're right they're a lot quicker, thats why i prefer buying from them. took nearly a month to get my order from DX, and using EMS kinda kills their deals
frown.gif

I still recommend http://www.emvee.ca for faster shipping time.

nightwalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you guys look at the pics of the gun at DX, there's a slot for the nunchuck on the lightgun's handle...that's what it means

idealy i'd like the nunchuck to become the handle for the lightgun jsut like the original nintendo's protype

qwertyasdf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It seems like http://www.emveegaming.com just got another new Wii Gun in stock, this one also triggers from the B button, but it also includes the Nunchuck.

Finally something that you guys wanted!

You must mean this one:
http://www.emvee.ca/product_info.php?cPath...roducts_id=1323
That's a clear ripoff of the official Nintendo design. But if I'm going to spend that much I'll buy the Nintendo one! At least, now that I have tried the Wii Blaster (I linked to it earlier) and know the quality from the third party products.... yeah, I'll go official or not at all.

Gloom

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know is there is a shop/store that sells guns like this in Sweden or ships to Sweden?
I really need to get one of this guns for Resident Evil 4 etc.
However I havnt found any gun in our stores so I was wondering do you know if Sweden sells this or some other country will ship them over here?

Thanks!

qwertyasdf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know is there is a shop/store that sells guns like this in Sweden or ships to Sweden?
I really need to get one of this guns for Resident Evil 4 etc.
However I havnt found any gun in our stores so I was wondering do you know if Sweden sells this or some other country will ship them over here?

Thanks!

I'm 100% sure they will ship to Sweden because my relatives there have received from http://www.emveegaming.com before.

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't buy from emveegaming! Ever noticed how over 90% if not 100% of their products are also products on Dealextreme?!?!?! And when they have the same product their price is ALWAYS more than Dealextreme?
They even have the same r4 essential pack with the exact same accesories bundled in! They may even be dropshipping off of Dealextreme.

DONT BUY FROM EMVEEGAMING!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

EDIT: but for instance on ezflash v's they give "free screen protector" well that's just them trying to make it look like ther not reselling from DX when they probably buy the ezflash v and the screen protector from DX since DX's fake screen protector is only $1.37

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters