Wii #0592 - Super Smash Bros Brawl (USA)

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I burned the Japanese game and got a 'Could not read disc' error. Will I get the same error here? I thought it was because of a bad burn, but is it 'cause my Wii is dirty? Does that mean I'm fucked to play this? I can't send it in because I have a Wiikey... so what do I do?

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
gjac1 said:
loo said:
I burned the game on a Platium DVD+R with 4x, my writer doesn't go lower then 4x. I didn't patch anything only set the LB at 2084960.

It starts on a PAL Wii with Wiikey, only on 50hz, but it crashes while playing.
It hangs and makes a loud noise at a random time while playing a map, I haven't been able to finish one map (tried 4 times).

I'm burning a second copy patched with RegionFrii v1.21 atm, I hope that this one works.

Sounds like a media problem more than anything else and possibly your Wii laser needs a clean

I thought Wiikey Wiis didn't run DL discs period, regardless of region?

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn so it doesn't work on 50hz. That's a bummer....well i guess i'll check this thread out from time to time to see if someone finds a solution....

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
any Pal Cyclowiz users here? i'd love to know if the game works for us
wink.gif

r0tten1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gjac1 said:
For those that are having problems playing this game off a DL disk or just dont have any DL media, i am currently trying a method of re-linking the movie files so it will fit on a DVD5 , i will let you know the results once its burned....

you, my friend are my new hero!
grog.gif
lemme know!

hmbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it necessary to use the Video Mode Changer for Pal Wiis? I'm about to burn, would really appreciate an answer please.

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gjac1 said:
For those that are having problems playing this game off a DL disk or just dont have any DL media, i am currently trying a method of re-linking the movie files so it will fit on a DVD5 , i will let you know the results once its burned....

gjac1
smile.gif
the game work on PAL 60 htz?? because the jap version working in 60 htz

UnnamedAssassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lots of conflicting information about how the burn the image. I have heard nero, without any special settings, will allow the game to run perfectly. Anyone test this? Who here has used imgburn with or without the layer break, WITH a wiikey, and had it work?

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I'm using a PAL Wii with Wiikey and I have the JAP release, and only one DL disc left, so anyone confirmed it working on PAL and no errors yet?

Kassius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For all the NA gamers sick of having to wade through all this PAL PAL PAL PAL talk and want to know what to do with the iso, it's pretty simple. Just burn it on a Dual Layer Disc, lolol.

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
right, i cba going through hundreds of posts to see whether or not i will brick my wii or what settings il need to use, and the search feature on the site is absolutely useless so i ask these questions:

will this work on a PAL wii, that already has duplicate channels, that has a wiikey installed with 1.9G, the wii firmware is the latest. I will be downloading the game and just burning it without modifying anything (i.e. brick blocking, changing region) onto a DL verbatim disk that i use for my 360 using imgburn?

so will it?

yus786

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The game has to be run at 50hz on a PAL console.....

The first attempt at ripping this down to a DVD5 didnt go too well , i am now trying another method....

Incase anyone is wondering, i am using waninkoko dvd5 method and variations on it

Sperenvanger

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
A PAL user should contact moquette. Read: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1019437

If his custom update includes all updates needed for SSBB. If you have those updates, all you need to do is brickblock your NTSC-U iso and play. No dual channels, 15% trick or difficult Trunchasignthingy needed. If it works that is...

Before you ask, no I can't test it myself. No modchip.

A

alucard_xs

It would be interesting to try changing the video mode through video changer software, I mean changing to PAL60 480p
wink.gif

r0tten1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gjac1 said:
The game has to be run at 50hz on a PAL console.....

The first attempt at ripping this down to a DVD5 didnt go too well , i am now trying another method....

Incase anyone is wondering, i am using waninkoko dvd5 method and variations on it

I'm rooting for you gjac1, YOU DA MAN! YOU DA MAN! If I was home and not in class I'd offer some help but will be here for 2hrs more..
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew