Wii #0330 - Super Mario Galaxy (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nio

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In my shop they only sell WiiD and Wiikey, I wanted a cyclo because they are the only one with a message board, but the shop said no ... they told me to get a wiid ... but their last update was years ago ... so i took a wiikey ... i dont even know if it is clone or oringal ... so i guess that shop i went are just suckers too ... fuck.

K|ng D&#124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmz...cancelling my pre-order!
wink.gif

Zhark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why didn't you buy a Cyclops already? If they such a bunch of suckers i already bought it and stop crying. Give it some time, maybe they have a good update without update your wii with 2 weather channels and so on or perhaps not. Just sit back, relax and play some boogie.Â
wink.gif

It's not a matter of money, is just having to open the wii, and change the chip. My soldering skills are not the best, and I thought that was over with. Is just that I regret choosing that chip in particular. I just wish I had gotten the cyclo instead. In the meantime, back to playing Bioshock and the Crysis demo

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the link to the wiki, there it says you can update the wiikey "via Cable" .... fuck?
So maybe this update (if it exists) is not done by dvd but by cable ... and that is the delivery problem we are facing (if it exists)?

I made an extra entry for the SMG-Protection in the wiki, hopefully this is ok with you. Its my first entry in the wiki and i feel cool ..

Yeah the cable upgrade gave me a "What the heck?" moment. I'm not sure it that is correct though it might be possible.

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
as much as i want to play galaxy.... I WANT IT BADLY...

this gives me time to finish zack and wiki...

which is great.

ppl should probably quit forums for a day or two..
im sure wiikey update will be ready (a BETA i think for those who cant wait but
with a DO-IT-ON-YOUR-OWN-RISK) later... so
back to zack and wiki or Metroid prime.

K|ng D&#124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why didn't you buy a Cyclops already? If they such a bunch of suckers i already bought it and stop crying. Give it some time, maybe they have a good update without update your wii with 2 weather channels and so on or perhaps not. Just sit back, relax and play some boogie. 
wink.gif

It's not a matter of money, is just having to open the wii, and change the chip. My soldering skills are not the best, and I thought that was over with. Is just that I regret choosing that chip in particular. I just wish I had gotten the cyclo instead. In the meantime, back to playing Bioshock and the Crysis demo
If its not a matter of money. Let the shop replace your mod.
rofl2.gif

If wiikey had the update first then everyone would say how good wiikey is and Cyclops not. But it is not! So the future will tell wich chip is the best. I think they have both good things and we just have to wait a little bit longer.

Nio

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Actually I am not worried about stupid Mario but because of Resident Evil!
If I really have to get a new chip to play that shit, I gonna buy a x360 ....

Zhark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[/quote]If its not a matter of money. Let the shop replace your mod.
rofl2.gif

If wiikey had the update first then everyone would say how good wiikey is and Cyclops not. But it is not! So the future will tell wich chip is the best. I think they have both good things and we just have to wait a little bit longer.

[/quote]

Dude no 'mod replacing shops' where I live :'( It's either do it yourself or nothing.

Nio

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do the x360 still die?
There is no modchip for Ps3, I dont have blueray burner and downloading 50gb? no
I decided to go for wii cause dvd-r is a cheap media now, downlaoding and storing 4.3gb is not that much ...
I never thought big N has that sort of tech gurus that can make a protection ... args ...

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That 'we have cracked it' but haven't figured out how to distribute/upgrade yet, is BS. I deeply regret buying a wiikey. I wish I had done my homework better before getting it. I didn't eve got a hologram (it was before that). Damn suckers

Are you serious? AT the time you probably bought it (before the holograms) the wiikey was the top preforming modchip with the highest backup compatibility rate. Yeah the firmware upgrade took a long ass time, but since then the wiikey is now one of the front runners in terms of compatibility and features. Don't believe me. then check the gbatemp wiki comparison chart.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php?title=Wi...chip_Comparison

You all need to grow a pair and get over it. A fix will be out in due time.

You should not tell 'me' or 'us' that we need to 'grow a pair'. Take a good look under a microscope to whatever is in your pants in the meantime

I see your Canadian so I'll explain:

"Grow a pair" is a common American phrase used to insult to someone behaving in a childish fashion, and not that you physically need to grow a set of testicles.

To answer you questions, my penis can't fit under a standard lab microscope beacuse it is too big.

Zhark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

"Grow a pair" is a common American phrase used to insult to someone behaving in a childish fashion, and not that you physically need to grow a set of testicles.

To answer you questions, my penis can't fit under a standard lab microscope beacuse it is too big.

Well if that is the case, I take back the microscope phrase, peace bro.
smile.gif

That I behaved childish true. That I need to grow... false (they're fine)
tongue.gif
and let's stop the genitalia discussion and back on topic: bitching about wiikey team, er talking about this release

K|ng D&#124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do the x360 still die?
There is no modchip for Ps3, I dont have blueray burner and downloading 50gb? no
I decided to go for wii cause dvd-r is a cheap media now, downlaoding and storing 4.3gb is not that much ...
I never thought big N has that sort of tech gurus that can make a protection ... args ...
Yep
I have a PS3 just waiting for a custom firmware from Dark_Alex.
wink.gif

All games that for now is comming out on a Blu Ray of 25GB and not 50GB.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Well if that is the case, I take back the microscope phrase, peace bro.
smile.gif

That I behaved childish true. That I need to grow... false (they're fine)
tongue.gif
and let's stop the genitalia discussion and back on topic: bitching about wiikey team, er talking about this release

That's the best part about this topic. No one is talking about the release (which is the topic), instead they're bitching about the Wiikey team which is off-topic. The only people that could legitimately speak on this topic are likely already playing or could be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, or her melons up there