sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pppffff!you don't need to try it.this game sucks!:(

I guess you can add it to the 158 other weak Wii titles that have failed to be of interest
frown.gif

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried it yesterday and its BAD, really BAD! It not only fucks, it fucking sucks
wink.gif

Never played a game which was SO boring and bad coded...
It's not even worth the DVD i burned it on...
frown.gif

ishin

Sarig
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played the ps2 version, and just playing it frustrated me. seriously in the first (real) mission where you have to find the bombs ... oh my god, you try to websling to another wall, but end up on the @#423523!%!#%^#$^ ground 300 miles away from the target.

it SUCKS.

If you want to download it, go ahead, but don't be dissapointed
tongue.gif

Wanque

Trophies
Website
www.worldofwows.com
XP
Country
So the game is toss. Quel Surprise.

Comparing Spiderman 3 on the 360 and PS3 to Spiderman 3 on the Wii is like comparing Virtua Fighter 2 to Virtua Fighter 2 on the Megadrive.

Which, incidentally, Nintendo is also trying to sell us.

Nintendo suck.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like it, how the Spider Man 3 text, and the Playstation 3 text, has the same font and color! grrrr
Yeah not only can Sony not come up with a different controller or name for their console they have to nick a font from a film franchise.

360 version isnt that hot a game, its better than most licensed games but its above average. I loved SM2 on GC though. I've seem reviews of the PSP/PS2 versions and they are getting 3-5/10 ratings, considering the Wii version is the same but with tacked on motion controls I cant say I'm hopeful of it.

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
So the game is toss. Quel Surprise.

Comparing Spiderman 3 on the 360 and PS3 to Spiderman 3 on the Wii is like comparing Virtua Fighter 2 to Virtua Fighter 2 on the Megadrive.

Which, incidentally, Nintendo is also trying to sell us.

Nintendo suck.

Now I'm not quite sure it was very smart to say Nintendo sucks on a forum filled with fanboys (including my self )

Also i would say that it's more like comparing super mario world to super mario advanced 2, one just happens to look/sound better but are still, the same game. The Virtua-fighters are very diffrent.

btw both of those sad games are because of third party's. Nintendo's hands stay clean.
biggrin.gif

ishin

Sarig
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I'm suprised to say.. the wii version > the ps2 version O.o

I've experienced less lag in the gameplay, sure the controls are something you have to get used off, but the game runs just a little bit smoother.

But it still sucks imo.
tongue.gif

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
'Corona' is a part of the penis haha. Odd name for a release group.

Corona means crown. You can find that word everywhere. Things named in nature, in space, in beer, in anatomy - everywhere.

It's slightly encouraging to hear that this plays okayish on the Wii. Might not be a complete waste of a download after all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1