PlayStation State of Play - September 14, 2023 - Avatar game, Spider-Man 2 trailer, and more

Sony has a show of their own to air today. The latest State of Play is here, and will begin soon, at 2pm PT. Focusing primarily on third-party announcements and updates to previously announced games, you can expect to see lots of trailers for upcoming titles.

It begins with a weird game about physics-based walking by controlling each leg. Baby Steps. Summer 2024.

Roblox launches this October 10th, with cross platform support.

PSVR2 is next. The first is a Ghostbusters game. Team-based ghostbusting. Rise of the Ghost Lord launches October 26th.

Resident Evil 4 Remake VR comes this winter.

RE4 Remake's DLC, Separate Ways, will be out September 21. The Mercenaries also gets a free update that same day.

The Avatar game gets a big new trailer. Coming from The Division devs, the game will be available December 7th.

Ghostrunner II out October 26th.

Helldivers II has an extended look at gameplay. After each mission, you get rewards. Feb 8th.

Spider-Man 2 is next. There's webwings that let you go faster than before. You'll be able to switch between the two Spider-Mans. There's lots more activities. October 20th.

Tales of Arise is getting new content, Beyond the Dawn.

Honkai Star Rail is next. October 11th.

Foamstars gets a new trailer, showing multiple game modes. Open beta later this month.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2 gets more story and gameplay. February 29th.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Avatar game looks quite good visually, have no idea how free or linear it is tho. But the story is just the same, and i'm f'ing tired of it (both the movies & the games). Hope it's not like the 2009 Avatar game, that one was a borefest..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...