Hacking WiFi Transfer Not Working

Ronik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm unable to get this program, WiFi Transfer to work. You have to scroll down the page to find it. I'm trying to avoid the USB reader I got with my acekard because of a corruption problem (looking into a new reader for that reason), so I figured I'd try this way about it. Unfortunately, the main .nds file, wifc.nds simply shows me a black screen, even after waiting a minute or so. The other file, wifc2.nds will show me some text (basically saying searching for an access point), but then I believe it freezes because I can't cancel it, and it does nothing even after 2 minutes or so.

I did try to follow the directions, including making my router wireless unsecured, and of course hosting the server.

I can't find any people using it with an Acekard, so I don't know if that'd be the problem. I did run scandisk on the card before I took it out of the drive last time (safely removed that is), and that didn't find any problems. It had found stuff the time before, so I know scandisk has done something.

Currently, I've got an Acekard 2 v2.1, while using AKAIO 1.2, with the official 4.11 loader. My microsd card is a 2gb Kingston card from japan.

My next step would be of course to try the author, but I figured I'd check with you guys first... Not to mention the last update to his page was about 2 years ago, so I doubt it's under development, and the email address may not be valid etc etc...

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Ive never heard of WiFiTransfer, but it looks like there's been no update to it since 2006.
There is a similar prog I use with my acekard to send files from PC to DS called DSFTP.
smile.gif
I would recommend giving it a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg