Hacking WIERD ISSUE W WIIMOTE....

modmanwii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I just did a wiikey install. Ive done a bunch, but this one WOULDNT WORK. I finally removed the chip

heat... pull a little, heat, twist a little

etc, until it came off. Resoldered a new chip, backups read great. But now my wiimote does NOT wanna work. The HOME button works fine, the POWER button works fine, but the pointer doesnt come up at all.

Is there anyway I could have damaged anything? I dont see how since i was messing with the DVD drive not the wii itself. The wiimote worked before I resoldered a new wiikey...

Also, how do I get wiimotes from a diff wii to sync up? Im trying to test w a diff wimote but it wont sync...

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To sync the wiimote up, in the battery compartment is a button. Also theirs a button when you open the SD compartment. I think you press the one on the console first then the wiimote. If this doesn't work try it another way. When I had problems with my wiimote not syncing up, I unpluged whe wii, left it off for 30 seconds then I switched it back on. The wiimote was syncing again. Its not happened since I installed the latest firmware update.

modmanwii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, wel i just turned the wii back on after a bit and the original wiimote started working...

strange

o well im happy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1