All Wiimotes but one disconnect when booting WarioWare from WiiFlow

KYRV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have four Wiimotes with fresh batteries and they work well in most games I've tested, as well as on the WiiFlow menu.

When I boot up WarioWare: Smooth Moves from the WiiFlow menu, as soon as the safety screen appears, all wiimotes disconnect, and only Player 1 reconnects.

When I try to turn the controllers back on with the A button, the LEDs simply blink.

When I try to re-sync the controllers, using the sync button on the Wii, they will illuminate their respective LED (player 2, player 3, etc.) and then immediately disconnect.

If I disconnect the Player 1 wiimote, I can then reconnect another wiimote, but then that becomes the only wiimote able to be connected.

Essentially, when I boot up WarioWare Smooth Moves, only one wiimote is able to connect at a time.

This is strange because I was enjoying multiplayer with friends using three wiimotes just two days ago and I had no issues.

Any help or insight is appreciated.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
IIRC WarioWare is a 1-controller game at all times (you just pass the wiimote and/or nunchuk), why waste batteries leaving on stuff you can't use? :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto