Fakemote weird problem

cereal_killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I installed the fakemote module in slot 252 ios 58, changed the game’s ios (not the loader’s) to 252 in wiibrew and usb loader gx. I am using the original ps3 controller. Everything works fine. Well, worked fine that is until I (for some stupid reason) decided mess around with the wiimote settings.

So, normally when I launch some game via wiibrew or usb loader gx it would automatically detect my ps 3 controller and set it as 1 (hand with number one on it), while my wiimote would become controller 2 (hand with number two on it) even when I quit the game and reload/turn off the wii, my wiimote would remain red hand with number 2 on it even in the system menu (and i didn't mind that) since everything worked fine.

But today, I was playing SMB the wii version via USBLoaderGX with my ps3 controller (everything worked fine, every button and all) and I decided to change things around - so while in the game I pressed the home button and clicked on the disconnect the wiimote. Now, my wiimote became controller 1 (hand with number one on it) and my ps3 became controller 2 (hand with number two on it).
The problem is that not one single button except PS logo button, which acts like home, works on the ps3 contoller while in the game.

What should I do? Reinstall fakemote? Any advice would be appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed