Why N never double downed on Virtual Boy Virtual Console?

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Before I bought 3DS, that I still somewhat use to this day, I was kinda SURE that it has VB games on its VC. I mean, it was such a no-brainer, it kinda became the Mandela effect for me. When I later learned that there is no VB games on 3DS, I was like really bummered and confused. Like... why? Because the lack of power? No wai, I emulated VB games on PSP, which is roughly the same. Because VB was a bomb? Well, it could have been a redemption arc for it, to honor the memory of Gunpei Yokoi and help some decent games stuck on VB have at least some form of official publicity.

Okay, screw Nintendo, Nintendo is too rusty and galoot. But I'm really sad about how community dropped the ball this time. There was red dragon port that only worked on n3DS and was never finished, essentially. Vita is better at emulating VB, than actual Nintendo console. No stereoimage tho, so point is not that profound.

Why do you think nobody pushed such an obvious idea further, do you think? 3D image is dead again and will be out of fashion for a decade more or so we better prepare for the long wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto