Gaming Why I dont agree with Minecraft N3DS

takieda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also the crafting system looks like crap
and the only logical reason for the included skin and texture packs is because there will never be dlc
oh yeah and no multiplayer . . .
Wait, no multiplayer? WTF is that about? I hadn't even noticed as all I did when I loaded the game was notice the lack of 3D and so I hopped out, looked it up online, found that it was coming 'real soon' so just shelved the idea for now. No multiplayer is... bad - very bad.

Reactions: wormdood

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully some PC mods get ported, it's a good platform for easy portable modding.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, I'm surprised there's no Steve/Alex Amiibos

Anacobra

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully some PC mods get ported, it's a good platform for easy portable modding.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, I'm surprised there's no Steve/Alex Amiibos
The game barely runs as it is and you want to try and add mods to it?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. The game is based on the 0.15.0 version of MCPE, a very veryyy early version of the game.
2. The settings are really limited.
3. The controls are awkward.
4. The game takes pretty long to load.
5. Its 29.99$
Its not that I hate minecraft, I actually used to like it and enjoy it pretty much, but all of those things are a deal breaker.
IT'S NOT BASED ON 0.15.0, IT'S COMPARABLE TO 0.15.0

Sorry just REALLY hate this constant spread of misinformation...

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair you probably shouldn't of gone in with high expectations. The Vita version already has tons of issues with framedips and it's more powerful than the n3ds iirc. Honestly I'm just impressed they even managed to get it running on a n3ds. Give it time and they'll work out some of the kinks but it's still never gonna be that good of a version.

Reactions: Deleted User

xMusicax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with all the other minecraft knock offs i think it was a good idea for them to put it on 3ds
they will get some money off the dumb little kids
would've been a lot more prominent if they released it a long while back though
i agree its not the superior version at all but its still has the basics
if it doesn't get multiplayer thats a big waste no good childhood memorizes for the children

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't explain why people like minecraft. :wtf:
I'm just sayin, don't look to a shitty version as an example of why people like a game
There are many answers to to your question as people play the game for many different reasons. Some simply like to build creatively, some like to build up a base in survival, some like to play around with or make mods for the game, and some simply just love to explore the amazing creations of others. But this is only a simple answer as I can only speak my own words and not for the whole community.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, now every console of this generation already has a port of Minecraft thus more profit to Microsoft.
Plus you're not forced to buy, PLUS it should appeal for kids and so on who want the Creative mode on the go without draining the battery of their smartphone (the Pocket edition sucks your phone's battery faster than a hooker on speed)

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, now every console of this generation already has a port of Minecraft thus more profit to Microsoft.
Plus you're not forced to buy, PLUS it should appeal for kids and so on who want the Creative mode on the go without draining the battery of their smartphone (the Pocket edition sucks your phone's battery faster than a hooker on speed)
Plutonium mode tho

Anacobra

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I decided to try and give it a chance and to be completely honest the controls are the least of my worries. I think they've done a decent enough job and the people complaining have never used an IBM laptop in their lives. For something that only controls the camera it works well enough - it helps if you turn up the sensitivity.

My only real complaint now is the FPS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc