Gaming Why I dont agree with Minecraft N3DS

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
1. The game is based on the 0.15.0 version of MCPE, a very veryyy early version of the game.
2. The settings are really limited.
3. The controls are awkward.
4. The game takes pretty long to load.
5. Its 29.99$
Its not that I hate minecraft, I actually used to like it and enjoy it pretty much, but all of those things are a deal breaker.

Reactions: pandavova

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
at that point, why the hell are you bothering, if you pc can handle a 3ds emulator it can handle mine craft plus some mods
can't exactly fit my X201 in my pocket

(not like I care for minecraft anymore tbh, once it went out of beta it started having too many gimmicks)

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't exactly fit my X201 in my pocket

(not like I care for minecraft anymore tbh, once it went out of beta it started having too many gimmicks)
gimmicks...not sure what your talking about but if anything, your best bet is the switch for mobile version that are good

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Minecraft, but im not going to go out and buy a N3ds to play it, The one for WiiU kicks ass and has gotten like 3 updates in the last 4 months.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's better and cheaper to buy a $50 Android phone + a $20 Moga Hero Power controller if you want portable Minecraft. Pocket Edition is absolutely fantastic with a controller.

Aside from the PC version, the Switch version is the best by far. Hopefully they'll add multiplayer but in the meantime it's just a gimmick.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Minecraft, but im not going to go out and buy a N3ds to play it, The one for WiiU kicks ass and has gotten like 3 updates in the last 4 months.
if you are going to buy a system to play it that's not a pc the switch is your best bet

Reactions: wicksand420

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
also the crafting system looks like crap
and the only logical reason for the included skin and texture packs is because there will never be dlc
oh yeah and no multiplayer . . .
Seriously? No multiplayer?
That's like most of the point of Minecraft...
That's also why I don't like Pocket Edition or any of the console versions or the Win10 version that are all based on it. They're not compatible with the PC version servers, and multiplayer is heavily limited as a result.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: wormdood

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: