Hacking Why does this problem always occur in Vwii (wiiflow)?

mineiro-01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Look this video: 9'25" to 9'40"

When exiting the game, vwii returns to the system menu.

He should go back to the wiiflow gaming menu.

I have already changed the configuration, but nothing has the desired effect.

Is this an inconvenience of Vwii or is wiiflow problem? Is it possible to roll back?

Thanks for the help.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look this video: 9'25" to 9'40"

When exiting the game, vwii returns to the system menu.

He should go back to the wiiflow gaming menu.

I have already changed the configuration, but nothing has the desired effect.

Is this an inconvenience of Vwii or is wiiflow problem? Is it possible to roll back?

Thanks for the help.

holy crap! why are you still using beta 4.0.2 r725 ?

you do know the last stable version was 4.2.1?
and the last beta was 4.2.2 r1076?
and what about abdallahterro's mastermod r1076 with extra patches?
and of course wiiflow lite r1134?

any of those choices are better than what you have.

as for returning to wiiflow:

for wii and wiiware/vc games you have to go to main settings pg4 (i think) and set "return to" to the wiiflow forwarder channel. but i see you don't have the wiiflow forwarder channel installed. you will need to install it then launch wiiflow and go to main settings to set "return to"

for plugin/emulator games you have to have the hidden channel installed and for certain plugins you must be using the modified dol version so it can properly return to wiiflow. any GX emu like - fceugx, snes9xg, vbagx, and genplus gx. if you use the official emu's app dol it may not properly find the hidden channel to return to wiiflow.

for wii u vwii use the wiiflow channel installer from here - https://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/detail?name=WiiFlow_Channel_Installer_v1.1.zip&can=2&q=
use it to install the forwarder channel for vwii and the hidden channel. but i also highly recommend upgrading your wiiflow. preferably either Abdallahterros' mastermod pack or my wiiflow lite version. links can be found here - https://sites.google.com/site/wiiflowiki4/ at the bottom under DOWNLOADS.

Reactions: mineiro01

mineiro01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How to download 3d covers for wiiflow and usb gx, if "vwii" has no connection?

Is there a easy (automatic) way to do this, like in wii?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Th
holy crap! why are you still using beta 4.0.2 r725 ?

you do know the last stable version was 4.2.1?
and the last beta was 4.2.2 r1076?
and what about abdallahterro's mastermod r1076 with extra patches?
and of course wiiflow lite r1134?

any of those choices are better than what you have.

as for returning to wiiflow:

for wii and wiiware/vc games you have to go to main settings pg4 (i think) and set "return to" to the wiiflow forwarder channel. but i see you don't have the wiiflow forwarder channel installed. you will need to install it then launch wiiflow and go to main settings to set "return to"

for plugin/emulator games you have to have the hidden channel installed and for certain plugins you must be using the modified dol version so it can properly return to wiiflow. any GX emu like - fceugx, snes9xg, vbagx, and genplus gx. if you use the official emu's app dol it may not properly find the hidden channel to return to wiiflow.

for wii u vwii use the wiiflow channel installer from here - https://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/detail?name=WiiFlow_Channel_Installer_v1.1.zip&can=2&q=
use it to install the forwarder channel for vwii and the hidden channel. but i also highly recommend upgrading your wiiflow. preferably either Abdallahterros' mastermod pack or my wiiflow lite version. links can be found here - https://sites.google.com/site/wiiflowiki4/ at the bottom under DOWNLOADS.

Thank you very much!
:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

Normal working now!
:hrth:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...