Horizon0D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sony didn't think about it
sony didn't put the function on purpose to not make people download games
Why can't you download it with the internet browser?
is there a homebrew for downloading games? is there an internet browser for me to download?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't. You need the license, and without keys, SAMU has to decrypt it for us. We don't have the private keys for signing, even on the ps3. If we did, there would be no need for hen or cfw.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are retail games and update pkg out there, but you can't use it since you don't have the license as @godreborn described. The PS4 current doesn't have a full CFW, the exploit trick the PS4 thinking it is a development unit, allowing you to install fake package to the PS4. If someone make an app like pkgi then you can probably download fpkg if there is a host out there somewhere.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think pkgi for the ps4 would be difficult as it would have to be a database hosting fpkgs. Pkgi on the ps3 and psv use official links along with the licenses rap and work.bin. that's not enough with the ps4. 90% of what we do requires the system, and it can't boot decrypted files. Even the ps3 and ps4 requires fself at the very least. It stands for fake secure elf. Hen is capable of decrypting it, but the only way to essentially resign is to remove the original decryption, which we can't do.

Horizon0D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can't. You need the license, and without keys, SAMU has to decrypt it for us. We don't have the private keys for signing, even on the ps3. If we did, there would be no need for hen or cfw.
on ps3 you can download it with your internet browser
I downloaded the mame games

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but you need hen or cfw to load the game. if we had the private keys to make an install look legit, there would be no need for that.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the main goal, as far as piracy goes, is to make the games free. that bypasses the licensing portion. I know nothing about switch hacking really, but iirc, it required pokemon home in originally to use as a base for installs. it most likely still does. as per the ps3, all game fixes are just that, free versions of the game, which also bypasses the licensing portion. you do need the original license in these examples in order to decrypt the content, but you can reencrypt as free. even god games on the 360 utilize this. that's how you can play 360 backups. god games are identical to games you rip. only difference is that they don't require game checks for the disc in the system. it's the same thing as those other two examples. yaris swap on the 360, how to install dlc and xbla/xblig content relies on this one obscure game that was free. it rep;laces the header of the game iirc, which essentially makes the game free. that's basically how all piracy works on these systems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Now she knows a tenth percent of what I go through when you send me pms
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My links could be wild life in nature or wild life in unnatural circumstances lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your links are the Ukraine Russia war
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden signed a income contract just so you can keep sending me the mutated things that you do
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That just look right with food coloring liquid running down it
    +1
    Muhahahaha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you