Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh well i can only hope this is a true news..
btw...
if u said they are dumping as u replied..
how the hell does it take 5 hours for them to dump???
i doubt it should even take more than an hour?

to make sure it works???
just use a header viewer to see if the checksums are valid and it DOES work. takes less than 30 secs to check.

The ROM is usually packed, renamed may I add, with an NFO and the boxart usually. The NFO may take time to make. The ROM then has to be distributed from the dumper's computer to the internet which depends on their connection. Next, the ROM has to make it from where the dumper uploaded it to FTPs, torrent sites, IRC and websites. So yeah, it takes time.

BuDaH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamehall.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
btw...

to make sure it works???
just use a header viewer to see if the checksums are valid and it DOES work. takes less than 30 secs to check.

All I know about dumping process is the very few I read in posts and blogs, I don't have expertise enough to explain and all I got from the source was a "YES" as I said, like a confirmation that they had the game, I believe that releasing a dump requires a lot of planning and preparation, especially if you are member of a "not famous" release group that want to join the Scene with a great act, and the other thing I know it that people have to give some 0'day stuff priority before release it to the public, so the VIPs will get their slice before... anyway, believe me if you want, I'm not the truth master and I see myself as a messenger, knowing people who can inform me of some good stuff that's about to release, and don't forget that I'm expecting just like you the release of this game since I play Pokémon from the very first release. Sry if there's any english mistake, as you see it's not my 1st language, lets wait and see.

erix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I've got it all prepared: I checked my wifi connection, organized some space , updated all firmwares... bring it on pokemons XD

45672696yi0.gif

a new record ?

RaaTheGodEater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw...

to make sure it works???

The ROM is usually packed, renamed may I add, with an NFO and the boxart usually. The NFO may take time to make. The ROM then has to be distributed from the dumper's computer to the internet which depends on their connection. Next, the ROM has to make it from where the dumper uploaded it to FTPs, torrent sites, IRC and websites. So yeah, it takes time.
All of that can't take more than 6 hours to do and that's stretching it.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY