Gaming Who Actually Pre-ordered PKMN HG/SS?

irishmarcoos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.downtoheart.co.uk
XP
Country
metal01 said:
I pre ordered it but i'm bummed i thought it would have leaked by now. lol

That would be an unusual sight... 7 or so days before for US? Hmm.
unsure.gif

I pre-order for me and my bro, although the store im using says that they pick the figure you get at random... so i hope there won't be two of the same figure!

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
irishmarcoos said:
metal01 said:
I pre ordered it but i'm bummed i thought it would have leaked by now. lol

That would be an unusual sight... 7 or so days before for US? Hmm.
unsure.gif

I pre-order for me and my bro, although the store im using says that they pick the figure you get at random... so i hope there won't be two of the same figure!

what!? they pick at random for ya guys? thats super lame haha, hope ya dont get 2 of the same!

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered SoulSilver and paid it off, my sister pre-ordered HeartGold and is about halfway done paying it off...she has the money now, but I told her just to wait until we go pick them up to finish paying it off. We'll either download or dump each others games to get the other. I am tempted to go to Target and put a dollar down on HeartGold so I can get the figure now and not even bother picking up the game when it's released XD!

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Legendary Super Mario said:
I pre-ordered Soul Silver about a week ago... Mainly for the Pokewalker and the Lugia figure

(Plus the fact that I won't have to deal with those anti-piracy issues the day it gets turned into a rom...
yaynds.gif
)
It's a ROM when you buy it. The chip under the plastic shell is the ROM.

The day it turns into a backup of the ROM will be the day people have piracy issues. And that's if they even bother to add any. I don't see why they would, it'll just get cracked in a few days. They're better off making the pokemon that follows you stationary when you're standing still, rarther than annoyingly walking on the spot.

Anyway...

Edit: Now I'm actually considering to pre-order it... I'm not massivly bothered about the Pokewalker since it wont get a hell of a lot of use, but I would like the Lugia you get and I haven't bought a game for the DS since Platinum.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I preordered my copy of HeartGold. I did it for the sake of the fact that I buy every mainstream Pokemon game (not the ranger ones). Habit, I guess.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
Legendary Super Mario said:
I pre-ordered Soul Silver about a week ago... Mainly for the Pokewalker and the Lugia figure

(Plus the fact that I won't have to deal with those anti-piracy issues the day it gets turned into a rom...
yaynds.gif
)
It's a ROM when you buy it. The chip under the plastic shell is the ROM.

The day it turns into a backup of the ROM will be the day people have piracy issues. And that's if they even bother to add any. I don't see why they would, it'll just get cracked in a few days. They're better off making the pokemon that follows you stationary when you're standing still, rarther than annoyingly walking on the spot.

Anyway...

Edit: Now I'm actually considering to pre-order it... I'm not massivly bothered about the Pokewalker since it wont get a hell of a lot of use, but I would like the Lugia you get and I haven't bought a game for the DS since Platinum.

haha i thought the lugia is neat, i havent bought a ds games in ages xD so i figured id do it this time

Kasumi Yawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I preordered HG (for my brother) and SS (for me) but in France... It will not release until 3.26 :|
May be the 24 or 25th with a lot of luck
wink.gif

KoopaTim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I pre-ordered Soul Silver, with a little luck I can pick it up on my B-day, the 24th of March, have no intentions of pirating it before that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...