Gaming Who Actually Pre-ordered PKMN HG/SS?

irishmarcoos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.downtoheart.co.uk
XP
Country
metal01 said:
I pre ordered it but i'm bummed i thought it would have leaked by now. lol

That would be an unusual sight... 7 or so days before for US? Hmm.
unsure.gif

I pre-order for me and my bro, although the store im using says that they pick the figure you get at random... so i hope there won't be two of the same figure!

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
irishmarcoos said:
metal01 said:
I pre ordered it but i'm bummed i thought it would have leaked by now. lol

That would be an unusual sight... 7 or so days before for US? Hmm.
unsure.gif

I pre-order for me and my bro, although the store im using says that they pick the figure you get at random... so i hope there won't be two of the same figure!

what!? they pick at random for ya guys? thats super lame haha, hope ya dont get 2 of the same!

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered SoulSilver and paid it off, my sister pre-ordered HeartGold and is about halfway done paying it off...she has the money now, but I told her just to wait until we go pick them up to finish paying it off. We'll either download or dump each others games to get the other. I am tempted to go to Target and put a dollar down on HeartGold so I can get the figure now and not even bother picking up the game when it's released XD!

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Legendary Super Mario said:
I pre-ordered Soul Silver about a week ago... Mainly for the Pokewalker and the Lugia figure

(Plus the fact that I won't have to deal with those anti-piracy issues the day it gets turned into a rom...
yaynds.gif
)
It's a ROM when you buy it. The chip under the plastic shell is the ROM.

The day it turns into a backup of the ROM will be the day people have piracy issues. And that's if they even bother to add any. I don't see why they would, it'll just get cracked in a few days. They're better off making the pokemon that follows you stationary when you're standing still, rarther than annoyingly walking on the spot.

Anyway...

Edit: Now I'm actually considering to pre-order it... I'm not massivly bothered about the Pokewalker since it wont get a hell of a lot of use, but I would like the Lugia you get and I haven't bought a game for the DS since Platinum.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I preordered my copy of HeartGold. I did it for the sake of the fact that I buy every mainstream Pokemon game (not the ranger ones). Habit, I guess.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
Legendary Super Mario said:
I pre-ordered Soul Silver about a week ago... Mainly for the Pokewalker and the Lugia figure

(Plus the fact that I won't have to deal with those anti-piracy issues the day it gets turned into a rom...
yaynds.gif
)
It's a ROM when you buy it. The chip under the plastic shell is the ROM.

The day it turns into a backup of the ROM will be the day people have piracy issues. And that's if they even bother to add any. I don't see why they would, it'll just get cracked in a few days. They're better off making the pokemon that follows you stationary when you're standing still, rarther than annoyingly walking on the spot.

Anyway...

Edit: Now I'm actually considering to pre-order it... I'm not massivly bothered about the Pokewalker since it wont get a hell of a lot of use, but I would like the Lugia you get and I haven't bought a game for the DS since Platinum.

haha i thought the lugia is neat, i havent bought a ds games in ages xD so i figured id do it this time

Kasumi Yawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I preordered HG (for my brother) and SS (for me) but in France... It will not release until 3.26 :|
May be the 24 or 25th with a lot of luck
wink.gif

KoopaTim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I pre-ordered Soul Silver, with a little luck I can pick it up on my B-day, the 24th of March, have no intentions of pirating it before that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/t1zTwu2R2Ys?si=BqY1TtbKs14wi7z4