Hacking Whitelist patch lost after card swap, unrecoverable?

gst0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I managed to install TN-V bubble and the whitelist patch on a PSTV 3.52 before updating to 3.55.
Sadly, after everything went successful I swapped the memory card with the one on my PS VITA 3.55 to try and run some of my games on the TV but when I went back to run Netflix on the original memory card (with the whitelist patch) it denied me running the application.

I don't have much hope for a solution and I already tried to search everywhere without success but just thought I ask here as a last resort.

Did the patch get replaced when I swapped the cards or is there any change to re enable it? I was careful at reading the warnings that "Rebooting your PSTV will remove the patch" but appartenly not too careful as I had no idea a card swap would delete this too.

Is there any chance I could use the new exploit on 3.55 (Mimana Iyar Chronicle) to re install the whitelist patch? if not right now maybe at some point in the future? should I buy it and save it just in case? or is this specifically to PSP related exploits?

Thanks in advance for anyone's help :)

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
theres nothing you can do, when you switched memory cards it most likely rebuilt your database aka app.db and when doing that it reset the changes made to it to unlock the games until someone finds a way to let us alter the app.db again im afraid your stuck

gst0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the quick response, now I can shake off this itchy doubt out of my head. Should be more thorough in my research next time.
Appreciate the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1