Which consoles have you packed away?

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
my fat ps2 (with HDD), and my dreamcast. I haven't played them for ages, but I swear someday I will finish my backlog. because I have a small room it's more convenient to play on emulators instead console themselves :P

I also haven't played my 3DS since finished ace attorney series. heck, the rest of 3ds libraries are just so uninteresting. my psp go also collecting dust. but I just bought a psp 3000 because pspgo just sucked. I still want to use it for playing FF tactics rendezvous though.

whmchrish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Most of them, really. Currently, my PS3, X360 and WiiU are hooked up, whilst my SNES, N64, PS1, PS2,PSP and assorted GameBoys are in the basement-storage. When I got my WiiU, I moved the Wii to my parents' place for when I visit, and I also have my GameCube and Xbox (original) packed up there as well.

Who neede to jump on the "next-gen" bandwagon when I still have access to so much retro goodness? :P

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I pack away all my consoles when not in use, I use the air/moisture tight box's there is a few on the market to store them. To many to list hehe

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My GBA SP, NES, Playstation, and Sega Genesis and Dreamcast has already been packed away. I've been thinking of packing away my xbox1 and xbox 360 as I don't really play them (no, xbox1 does not mean xbone).

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only thing is pretty much the dreamcast :( between me and my boyfriend everything pretty much stays out. Ps2 is next to the PS3, next to the 360. The Wii u is on the left side of the TV, with the gamecube on the other side. 2 SPs hooked up to it, with the vita and 3DS on a constant rotation depending on what is out. =s PSP go is on the way there though for sure, was using it to play type-0 before the whole mood killer for that patch happened. An the wii is in the living room for parties, though soon may fall back to my mom.

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
All the stuff listed in my sig is packed away, beside Wii, Xbox 360 Slim and PS3 (Living room) and PS2, N64 and Xbox 360 FAT (Bed room). And my girlfriends Wii U is also placed in the Living room. The handhelds are nearly all placed in a box where i can take them out if i need them... waiting for the batteries to die :(

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
PS3 and 360 at the moment. I still need to play The Stick of Truth and my laptop's out of the question (it chugs on Super Meat Boy), so I'll have to pull one out eventually.

Unless the game gets a gratuitous next gen port, of course. I'd be down with that.

Stick of Truth would seriously play just fine with a 1.4GHz Pentium 4, and shitty onboard Intel graphics... No joke. How bad is your laptop anyway? Because there's no 3D graphics in the game whatsoever...

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I have only my Wii packed. I also have a Nintendo 64 and Gamecube halfway, they're sitting there but aren't connected to anything.
RetroDuo, PS2/3/4 are connected to my TV, moved my Wii U and now is connected to the living room.
Handhelds(GBA SP, DSi, 3DS XL, PSPgo, Vita) are always around just in case, except a GBA classic almost front lighted(I still need to remove plastic from the frame to make room for the frontlight) and a GBM with the select and start buttons swapped and the new "select" not working(long story, I failed to identify correctly the wires and didn't cared to repair it again).
I also have a regular 3DS lended to my cousin and a Gameboy Micro lended to a friend.

If I ever get a Xbox 360(I've been reaaaally considering it now that are fairly cheap and I still want to play Deathsmiles and Mushihimesama and other Cave shmups) I don't know where I'll put it.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
I've got a back room were I keep\play most of my old electronics. Alot of my consoles are connected but my duplicates\majority is on a shelve not connected.

edit: Only thing I do actually have packed away in its box would be my 3ds, my consoles tend to stay out

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TV 1 has a Wii U, PS3, OG Xbox (XBMC) and an Xbox 360 connected.
TV 2 has an Xbox360, PS3, PS2, PS1Slim, Dreamcast, and Wii (with Gamecube ability)
TV 3 has NES, SNES, and Genesis/32x/SegaCD (3 power bricks, 1 console)

TV 4 is not plugged in, and currently has a cat sleeping on it.

Not currently hooked up to anything are:
N64
3rd Xbox360 (has an overheating issue when running games from disc. from HDD plays fine. No time or inclanation to fix)
PS1 original
PS2 Slim
2nd OG Xbox (XBMC)
4th Xbox 360 (Halo 4 Edition, just no need to hook it up).

I no longer seem to own a Sega Master System or Atari 7800. Will eventually get them replaced.

Handhelds:
2X Game Boy
Game Boy Pocket
4X Game Boy Color
2X GBA
GBA SP
2 Game Boy Micro
3X PSP (1000, 2000, and 3000)
PSP GO

And I could probably consider my PS Vita as in storage, but it's just in a bin on my desk. Haven't played/charged it in weeks.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
ps2 in loft gathering dust , dont hold it in much regard is chipped with buckets of discs in a folder.. any one want it they can come get it.
sold ps3 yesterday with 10 games.
original xbox's two of , one black one crystal . in loft somewhere with old steering wheel and pedals setup .. no games , binned em all think they both broke .
wii is set up still near tv .. not sure why..
wiiu similarly.
two ps 4's in operation .. two teenage lads see to that...
i really dont hold old consoles in much regard and i know some of you lot will be in disgust at that .. found a GBA the other day in a box... its back in that box tossed aside like bad rubbish ...

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stick of Truth would seriously play just fine with a 1.4GHz Pentium 4, and shitty onboard Intel graphics... No joke. How bad is your laptop anyway? Because there's no 3D graphics in the game whatsoever...

Like I said, it's "Can't handle Meatboy" bad at this point. I might give it a shot with a demo or a "demo," but my hopes aren't high.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't really pack away consoles but the only thing in my room currently hooked up to my monitor is my PS3 and my friends Xbone i'm borrowing.
My 360 hasn't been touched in over a year at least.

Actually only yesterday I conducted an archeological dig to excavate my WiiU and 3DS from the thick layer of dust that had formed around them since I bought Smash Bros U and Fantasy Life respectively. Though WiiU probably going back in the earth since I only wanted it for New Years. 3DS miiight join it (dug it out to be a controller for Smash primarily) since i've still got a boatload of games I want to play on my Vita.

Actually I guess my gamecube, SNES, NES, N64 and PS1 are all packed away but that's pretty much a given considering I can emulate all of them on PC. Wii is kicking around somewhere but I dunno where it is. PSP and DSi are lost to the abyss of my room.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la