OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm still shopping around for a cheap solution to play some console exclusives, all the sites I've found are selling them for almost a hundred bucks. Any place where I can get them for cheaper with PayPal? I have zero experience with soldering, BTW.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There really is no such thing as a "cheap" E3. ~$100 is the normal price from all the shops because the hardware is high quality. If you do find one that is considerably less then chances are it is a clone (fake), has parts of the kit missing, or doesn't work (like the clip being used already).

clay.r.08

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried to post the best place to buy link here ealier
maybe it got erased because i mentioned places not to buy from because they took my money and never shipped
or maybe it was because the place i recomened was better and cheaper than the advertisers on this web site and caused conflict interest of this site and the advertisers

oh well, i guess i understand

its just how things work, gotta keep your advertisers in business and paying to keep this site going

dont pm me, i wont tell you

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
i tried to post the best place to buy link here ealier
maybe it got erased because i mentioned places not to buy from because they took my money and never shipped
or maybe it was because the place i recomened was better and cheaper than the advertisers on this web site and caused conflict interest of this site and the advertisers

oh well, i guess i understand

its just how things work, gotta keep your advertisers in business and paying to keep this site going

dont pm me, i wont tell you
The official sponsor, nds-card, doesn't even carry an e3, and this site doesn't do that.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These flashers cost as much as an ODE, what are the pros and cons of each? I don't see much info around here on ODE but was checking out 3k3y, seems it works on pretty much anything and they are well under $100

Am I missing something? I have an CECHA 01 backward compatible fat model on the latest official firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to