I've caved in and joined, hi!

FarmYard-Gaming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've visited GBAtemp hundreds of times over the years to help me with console mods, homebrew, sheer curiosity, whatever. I've never thought to make an account until now, so... hi!

I just came off the back of a Mario Kart DS WFC battle with my brother and cousin (I won almost everything with over a decade of experience playing the game). I'm all over the place with technology. I have 2 PlayStations (but both, PS1 and PS2, were bought faulty), 3 Xbox consoles (a 360 S and 2 One S consoles, but one was bought broken in the hopes of fixing it) and... 5, soon to be 6, Nintendo consoles. bear with me there: a DSi XL I've had for a million years, my brother's 3DS, a Wii (our second one, the first is looooong gone), and a Nintendo Switch. The other two - well, I bought them broken deliberately to try and fix them - a white DS lite (I had a black one before the DSi XL) and another DSi XL, both of which are blue. Yeah. I don't have problems, I promise.

You'll also find me elsewhere if I'm not buried in four screens at a time. YouTube (could you guess?), iFixit (more often than not I like to help people), wikiHow (don't ask), Wikipedia (sometimes), the like.

I've no idea where to go from here, so if you're still awake, have a good day!

Reactions: CoolMe and DTApple

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto