Hacking Where to get a firmware 4.5 or below 3DS XL?

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
No great surprise as it has been mentioned earlier that this should be the case, but just to confirm that I just bought a white 3DS XL with MK7 bundle, and that came with 4.3.0-10E.

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

james7344

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanted to let you guys know I got my XL 4.4 from KMART on Sunday 10/13/2013. They're out there. I'm in Arizona. If anyone would want to pay for the item plus shipping (I get them for slightly cheaper as a worker of sears) PM me. I'm sure I could find one to help someone out.

inuyasha555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Looking from the previous posts and the fact that I just bought one a few days ago, you're wrong.

Well, go waste your $80 for GW on something nicer, you pirating bum.

Here we go, someone mad because they can't find a 4.5 3DS... You come to the section where you know everyone will be talking about Gateway and post useless things. -.- Pathetic.

Best part of this is you don't even know. For all you know I could've updated it to play Pokemon but no, you just assume the worst and yell at people.

james7344

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I wouldn't listen to that guy. There are plenty, at least around me they are all 2012 versions. Thoough it seemt the only colors anyone carries are the black or red 3ds and the red XL.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
This has probably been asked before but I am working currently and don't have time to sift through 10 pages unfortunately.

I want to buy a 2nd 3DS XL on Monday, I'm going to update my silver one and want a white one as my Gateway console.

Can anyone advise me if any white 3DS XLs come with 4.1-4.5 (limited edition or not)

Also, where on the box is the (C) 2012 logo? Just so I can tell the attendents where to look. Thanks in advance guise!!!

Patatosoupa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have been trying to find some accurate info about what firmware does the monster hunter 3ds xl bundle comes with but nothing 100% sure yet
anyone has personal experience with it?
also correct me if i am wrong but did the bundle-less black xl (for pal) came before or after the mh one?

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
3ds xl monster hunter 3 bundle came with firmware below 4.5. that is for sure. however price really expensive.

mainframe004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Relevant to those living in Metro Manila, Philippines:

I can confirm that retailers still have their hands on 2012 3DS XLs, particularly the red/black and blue/black ones. I was able to get my hands on the latter today from DataBlitz in Shangri-la Plaza. Not sure about other colors and/or limited editions.

The best part was when the store clerks themselves offered to let me test the unit in front of them for any defects such as broken parts/buttons, dead pixels on the screens, etc. This allowed me to peek at the firmware that came with the unit, which was 4.4 in my case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1