Hacking Where to buy with everything I need?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mathew_Wi said:
I am looking for a cheap R4 with everything I need to use it. I found some dirt cheap but they don't have an sdhc?
I am a total noob with NDS. I only hacked wii until now
tongue.gif
yaynds.gif

hate2.gif
Thanks
biggrin.gif

I bought my R4 off ModChipCentral.com, which is Canada based. Shipping to me was about a week, and that shipped from Otawa to mid-eastern US (New Jersey). Also SDHC is a knock off cart, I wouldn't use it. All the R4's for the DSi are knockoffs or clones. If you're looking for a DSi cart, buy an Ackerd 2i or a M3i Zero.

soccerboy169

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well me and my friend used a website called gamekool...on here they said it was a fake website but there legit...there stuff is cheap and u can bundle it with a memory card...i got my r4 sdhc and 8 gig micro sd for $36 and shipping is like 10-20

Whipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take it easy and use common sense.
Sometimes you get what you pay for when you choose the cheapest price online.
Shipping delays, counterfeit products, poor packaging, and the inability to contact when problems arise.

I would recommend that you utilize one of the sponsors of GBAtemp.
They have a reputation to uphold with the online community and won't do you wrong.

soccerboy169

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the guy that replyed has a point do research and choose the sponsors because everybody trust them so why not u lol besides gamekool has really bad customer service

bangs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I just ordered some ace3ds from gamekool with dhl and they really did come in 4 days.. but dhl charged extra 11 dollars.
and the real kicker is I ordered one for my brother and one for my daughter both stuck at version
4.4.0 10u so they could not use them .. .. today my brother phoned me and said his sons was at 4.5.0-10u ..so i google it and they said r4 was working so I thought what the hell I'll update my daughters .. Well she/me got to use the ace3ds card for all of 18 mins.. of course ace3ds web site has in bold DONT UPDATE......

anyways I seen lots of horror story's about gamekool so I thought I would share . I will continue to order from them and hopefully they are turning A new leaf. I order tonz of stuff from hk each month .. 2 things I don't really judge them by if it takes 6 weeks to come (normal post) .. and the quality of products..for example if you order a hand held game system as I did for 30 buxs that can emulate snes ect.. and play all movies but the buttons all break off lol..that is the manufacture fault and not the sellers... If it comes D.O.A though that is diff because they all claim they test them first...

Not bashing sponsors at all..
should note even on my website(not console related) sponsors are usually better because the members will let the admins know right away..and when things are hot sponsors are easily replaced with better ones. If they don't stay on the ball.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I just ordered some ace3ds from gamekool with dhl and they really did come in 4 days.. but dhl charged extra 11 dollars.
and the real kicker is I ordered one for my brother and one for my daughter both stuck at version
4.4.0 10u so they could not use them .. .. today my brother phoned me and said his sons was at 4.5.0-10u ..so i google it and they said r4 was working so I thought what the hell I'll update my daughters .. Well she/me got to use the ace3ds card for all of 18 mins.. of course ace3ds web site has in bold DONT UPDATE......

anyways I seen lots of horror story's about gamekool so I thought I would share . I will continue to order from them and hopefully they are turning A new leaf. I order tonz of stuff from hk each month .. 2 things I don't really judge them by if it takes 6 weeks to come (normal post) .. and the quality of products..for example if you order a hand held game system as I did for 30 buxs that can emulate snes ect.. and play all movies but the buttons all break off lol..that is the manufacture fault and not the sellers... If it comes D.O.A though that is diff because they all claim they test them first.

10396spade_shovel.jpg

Think you left this behind somewhere.

bangs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thank god.. lol I spent time reading your other posts..
will mutually agree that you didn't go farther cause you knew
by my spelling and grammar and my so called witty comment I would of lost this in the end anyways
lol..

ps .. c what i did.. still got the last word in =P
no need to reply =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer