Hacking Where to buy the R4I GOLD 3DS RTS

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you seen anywhere out there selling the Ace3dsx Plus yet?
yes but as for the validity of the sites i truly am clueless
Ace3dsx Plus yet? Are they different??
its just ace3dsx (there is no plus for this card) it is essentially an ace3ds plus with ntrboot built in accessible via an external switch its main issue is that it runs an outdated version of wood (with a few added fixes for some games that had no support with that outdated version of wood)
its (debatably) the most efficient flashcard for installing cfw on a 3ds (honestly i do this often)
I'm interested to see how it stacks up to the one I've got.
i dont have one but here is a link to the gbatemp review Review: Ace3DSX (Hardware) | GBAtemp.net

Garcia111907o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There should be no DS flashcarts costing $90. Most expensive should be maybe $30. Don't accidentally buy a 3DS flashcart (they will be useless to you)

Whoa!!! There are indeed very reputable flashcarts that cost around that $90 price range. For example, Sky3ds is a great cart and it's around that price. It does a lot more than your normal NDS card (r4i Gold for example), it supports 3ds roms where as r4 only supports NDS. Or the Gateway flashcart in the $60-$70 price range which is similar to the Sky3ds. Both of which also support Action Reply like cheats straight from the device.

If you're telling someone not to buy those as they're not supported on the 2ds, let them know that. You can tell the guy is knew to the scene throw him a bone.

Be careful what kind of advice you give to newcomers, you can scare them into an unwise purchase.

Last edited by Garcia111907o,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
For example, Sky3ds
DS flashcarts
DAC73759-5B46-43E0-9B65-491C05DEA119.jpeg

You can't use ntrboot with a 3DS flashcart.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4