Hardware Where to buy electronic material in france

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I moved to another home and I lost some carton in the process and one was containing almost all my electronic stuff so I would like to know where I can find a big electronic kit with tons of wire,resistance,transistor,condensator,chip,soldering flux,led and del in france
I still have my arduino card and my soldering iron so i just need those kind of thing
if you know a shop in france that have such a kit for almost 40/50 euro
cause I don't want to rebuy everything piece by piece

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have not done the most electronics work in France for a while but generally if you just need to get kitted out with a good range of caps, resistors and the like then I find ebay is probably the better option (well the better option is repair places/electronics companies that have gone bankrupt and auction things off but that does not happen every day). There are quite a few resellers that part orders of thousands into smaller bags to sell on to hobbyists/those in need of smaller volumes.

You can still buy some stuff in the real world but I find you pay through the nose for it compared both to ebay and what you can get from sites like http://www.digikey.fr/product-search/fr

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have not done the most electronics work in France for a while but generally if you just need to get kitted out with a good range of caps, resistors and the like then I find ebay is probably the better option (well the better option is repair places/electronics companies that have gone bankrupt and auction things off but that does not happen every day). There are quite a few resellers that part orders of thousands into smaller bags to sell on to hobbyists/those in need of smaller volumes.

You can still buy some stuff in the real world but I find you pay through the nose for it compared both to ebay and what you can get from sites like http://www.digikey.fr/product-search/fr

Thank you But I'm realy looking for kit because paying the same price for shiping thant the resistor is kinda anoying and It would be greate if I can have almost all my stuff back in one or two purchase

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah those sorts of things are what I was thinking about.

For electronics though I think I would probably be most upset at the loss of my junk/scrap pile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +2
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol +1