Hacking Where can i get the DSTWO in stock

Vertti

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I ordered one from 3ds-flashcart.com about a week ago and it was $54 back then. However, I found a better place to order, playmods.co.uk which has already shipped my item. 3ds-flashcart.com hasn't even sent my delivery thought I'm trying to cancel it atm. It just seems to be pretty hard because no one is answering there...

So I would avoid 3ds-flashcart.com at the time until they answer to me so I know everything is fine.

undertaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me to, i was order dstwo about a month ago from 3ds-flashcart.com and still nothing.
they not sent me the item.I was send them a lot of email, but it's seem nobody home!
They lists dswo in stock, and also want 72$ for it, but they don't have it in stock and they don't admit.

My advice do not buy from 3ds-flashcart.com

Reactions: Sheeeld234

thelastlokean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modchipcentral.com claims to be getting a shipment in the near future... You can preorder (backorder), I ordered one from them awhile ago thinking it was in stock, it wasn't fully clear on the website that they don't have it in stock.

Hopefully they actually get them... I've been nervous with all kinds of various talk/rumors of supercard making a new product, and other people saying no dstwo's have been made for months, limited supercard contact, etc. etc...

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one from 3ds-flashcart.com about a week ago and it was $54 back then. However, I found a better place to order, playmods.co.uk which has already shipped my item. 3ds-flashcart.com hasn't even sent my delivery thought I'm trying to cancel it atm. It just seems to be pretty hard because no one is answering there...

So I would avoid 3ds-flashcart.com at the time until they answer to me so I know everything is fine.

Is playmods.co.uk reputable? I am in the US...

thelastlokean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I've got one DSTWO for myself, but have immediate need for 2-3 more...!

I went through all the supercard listed vendors, only 2 have it left in stock supposedly... I have no idea if these companies are legit...

http://www.gamersection.ca/ and http://www.3dscardshop.com/

I did just order one with gamersection.ca hopefully they will ship it out sooner than later!

NAND0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my 2nd dstwo not all that long ago from modchipcentral. They've always been reliable for me. When I ordered, they contacted me about being out of stock but waiting on a shipment. About 2 weeks later I got mine.

If you're patient, go with modchipcentral

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my 2nd dstwo not all that long ago from modchipcentral. They've always been reliable for me. When I ordered, they contacted me about being out of stock but waiting on a shipment. About 2 weeks later I got mine.

If you're patient, go with modchipcentral

Did you get them around December 12th? Thats when I got mine.. that was the last shipment... Been waiting to get one for my friend ever since...

I trust Modchipcentral.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to sell mine if theres someone in the US thats desperate. Was working to 100 posts to sell it in the forums here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...