Hacking Where can i get the DSTWO in stock

NAND0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the newly announced dstwo+ play NDS roms? If so, they might have stopped production on original dstwo

thelastlokean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I got one supposedly shipping from GamerSection.ca / com... So far I cannot recommend them, other than they seem to have DSTwo in stock or be scammers...

I ordered a DSTWO from them on the 14th, supposedly shipped by the 16th... However, when I bought shipping it said clearly I would have online tracking, and was paying for it... They gave no tracking number and insisted that it was not available for my zip code, which is total B.S. I've ordered from Canada post before with tracking, other vendors in Canada...

They also ran my card for the amount agreed upon at checkout, then they also ran my card for another $30... They are insisting it was a mistake and are refunding the second transaction they ran on my card. However it has been 6 days since then, and still no sign of the charge reversing, actually it just went from pending to completed on my bank account.

Edit: Got the over charged amount refunded by them without needing to contact my bank... That is a good sign they aren't scammers and my DSTWO will actually show up...

Edit 2: Received my DSTWO from them... Took 8 days from Canada to US... Overall I would recommend them if you want to get a DSTWO in stock someplace...

Mumsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently in the market to purchase one. Every place that sells them is currently out of stock. Apparently the dstwo plus is coming out pretty soon(like end of the month soon). So I don't know if it's worth it to wait or buy one now. Also if anyone here is selling one, feel free to pm me with a price and we can go from there. Oh and just as a side note...

When I get a dstwo(however that may be), it will be my first flashcart of any kind. I'm completely new to flash carts. I read the dstwo was the best one to get for the money as it has a gba emulation function that is a huge deal for me.

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I got one supposedly shipping from GamerSection.ca / com... So far I cannot recommend them, other than they seem to have DSTwo in stock or be scammers...

I ordered a DSTWO from them on the 14th, supposedly shipped by the 16th... However, when I bought shipping it said clearly I would have online tracking, and was paying for it... They gave no tracking number and insisted that it was not available for my zip code, which is total B.S. I've ordered from Canada post before with tracking, other vendors in Canada...

They also ran my card for the amount agreed upon at checkout, then they also ran my card for another $30... They are insisting it was a mistake and are refunding the second transaction they ran on my card. However it has been 6 days since then, and still no sign of the charge reversing, actually it just went from pending to completed on my bank account.

Edit: Got the over charged amount refunded by them without needing to contact my bank... That is a good sign they aren't scammers and my DSTWO will actually show up...

Edit 2: Received my DSTWO from them... Took 8 days from Canada to US... Overall I would recommend them if you want to get a DSTWO in stock someplace...
Not scammers, ordered an everdrive 64 from them even tho they shipped it with no shield in the cart as they assemble the EVERDRIVES in carts and sell them. They just aren't to bright imo, but you should get your dstwo but I'd never recommend purchasing an everdrive from gamersection.ca .com but for premanufactured carts like dstwo should be fine as they don't assemble them like the EVERDRIVES.

Strainer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
It seems to be out of stock literally everywhere now (I only found 1 shop that has it in stock for like 80$), I would have needed one more for my N3DS.

Reactions: link6155

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to be out of stock literally everywhere now (I only found 1 shop that has it in stock for like 80$), I would have needed one more for my N3DS.
Same here! I've searched far and wide for it to be in stock and at a decent price but so far nothing. If anyone is selling their DSTwo in the US, I'm interested in buying one.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
New Supercard DSTwo stocks already arrived our store,
please check it!
Please note that our new store is : New3DSCard.com
make a new thread with this, i mean, even if the store is yours and is advertisement, this is really good news to let everyone know about it

and don't say "new supercard" its kinda misleading, making people thinking about the dstwoplus... say "new batch of" or "new stock"
how many do you have btw?

BestR4i3DS.com

Trophies
Website
www.New3DSCard.com
XP
Country
United States
make a new thread with this, i mean, even if the store is yours and is advertisement, this is really good news to let everyone know about it

and don't say "new supercard" its kinda misleading, making people thinking about the dstwoplus... say "new batch of" or "new stock"
how many do you have btw?
Thanks for your suggestion.
This time , we got enough stocks :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: