Hacking When will Gateway release new method for N3DS owners that doesn't require Zelda?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, best I can tell you is sell your gw shit and just get a sky3ds and forget about getting homebrew working since its obviously a painstaking process.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
It's been almost a day!

Poll: Are you going to wait for Gateway or have you given up?

I feel bad for those who don't have v1.0 zelda carts or the sky to use the new fix, dont worry gateway will deliver

the beta didnt take too long to come out so don't buy a sky yet if u dont have a gateway, gateway is much better and definitely more worth your time

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What id really like is a way to buy oot on eshop in emunand then transfer it to my sysnand. but i wouldnt mind an easier method as well. i just dont wanna wear out my cartridge slot. :/ (and iirc someone says the eshop version does work. i dont remember what thread though.)

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What id really like is a way to buy oot on eshop in emunand then transfer it to my sysnand. but i wouldnt mind an easier method as well. i just dont wanna wear out my cartridge slot. :/ (and iirc someone says the eshop version does work. i dont remember what thread though.)

people have had issues about wearing out there cartridge slot?

also on old 3ds 4.5 firmware with the bluecart exploit did you need to use the bluecart each time you turned on machine?

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
They ran away with all our money !!!

shocked_face.jpg

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up getting a Sky3DS and running it that way. This way I can use the OoT entry or Cubic Ninja entry, the Japanese versions of these games are pricy.

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I ended up getting a Sky3DS and running it that way. This way I can use the OoT entry or Cubic Ninja entry, the Japanese versions of these games are pricy.
You also covered yourself for any future exploit, as well as the fact that the sky cart has quite the resell value :) I considered it myself, but I already had an OoT3D coming in, and a Cubic Ninja cart ready, so there was no reason to :)

1 GW is more than enough it seems, as I have all my games in cia format anyways, and once my Og3DS comes in, I will be covered in that regard :)

Reactions: Sonicx64

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Until someone else finds another exploit, I don't think Gateway will release another method. They've been sitting on this OoT method for awhile it seems, they're good at what they do in terms of flashcard abilities, but their exploits have always piggybacked others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?