Hacking What's is this error C0-13293-8 Can I fix it?

GUiii11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm trying to connect an Oled ps vita firmware 3.65 via USB to pc using qcma, and it's almost bricked, since it's asking for update everytime I try to use Wi-Fi and my memory card won't format, another question is does an Oled ps vita connects to pc without a memory card? I'm starting to lose hope, so I'm wondering if it's worth to buy another memory card or my ps vita is a gonner?

GUiii11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had an enso EX hack on 3.65, but my memory card stopped working, so I'm stuck on 3.65 with no memory card, so I have no enso, molecule or vitashell bubble, and blocked for any kind update, so I'm wondering if I put another memory card I can hope for recovering the vita shell by CMA method, I think that's how it's called and if the error C0-13293-8 can by bypassed without updating, cause the only option I have is using USB without triggering the update thing

GUiii11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's called ignorance, also there was some YouTuber that made me think it was worth it, but I think I saw a light through this, but I'll need another memory card, I found the solution, anybody with the same problem just follow the threads about screwing up with enso and use two memory card method or two ps vita method

Pineapples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had exact same issue this past week or so and turned to the gbatemp community for some enlightenment. In case you didn't know, you can downgrade from 3 .65 to 3.60 using modoru and then IMCUnlock to create an internal memory card. So then if the memory card dies again you can just use the internal memory to repeat the hack and not have to get a new Ps Vita card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi