What was the first console/device you modded/hacked?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 7,306
  • Replies 108
  • Likes 1

HomebrewJay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first device I hacked was an iPod 3rd generation, lmao. I then started to hack my Wii, which became an awesome experience for me knowing you could play almost all Nintendo games to emulators/USB loaders.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
DS.

It was a pretty magical experience watching a toy transform into a pocket computer using just a cheap little piece of plastic called an R4. Been hooked on modding ever since.

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot in my post but just remembered I actually got a PSP 1001 already on CFW from Ebay (which was against their rules but I got away with it) for $50 I think with charger and 8 gb official sony memory card. It was on 5.xx something though and I later updated it to 6.60 and I bought a 32 gb micro sd adapter with 2 16 gb micro sd cards.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Capabilities unlock on a 3 months old Nokia 6120C in 2008, iirc
(pretty funny since nowadays when I want to buy an Android phone, I go to the stores in my area, look at what they have at a reasonable = under 200 price, then compare which custom roms do they have)

Around that time I also had a DS with an original R4, but who didn't considering you could buy them at any electronics fair in Italy back then :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o