Gaming What Virtual Console Game Would You Like?

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Virtual Boy games, if the Wii HMD is anything more than a rumor.
Would be fun to play have one of those. If they actually make em.

Theres not too many games I really want on the VC thing though, but it would be a nice thing to try just to try out the emulator.

Games I mostly want are ones I cant play on an emulator or even buy otherwise.

SMB lost levels (This one is gonna be avaible soon if not already I think. Its not too hard to obtain, but it seems kinda fitting on the Wii somehow)

Starfox 2 SNES (yes its emulated and runs much better on ZSNES 150, but Id still like to see an official release of some sort)

Sin and Punishment N64 (I forget the japanese name, but that game is frecking awsome. Just too bad its so short and the story is so, well, unfinished somewhat. Still great game though.)

Also some arcade games would be awsome.
Like capcom games and those 3D games they made like Rival schools and Tech romancer. Plus some good ol street fighter. Though all that stuff is emulatable right now :/

Oh ya, the BS Fzero version for us US residents why not.

cant think of much else at the moment.

Though its kinda pointless to think about em for me anyway. Turns out nintendo doesnt allow 56kers to get into their shop channel.
Guess they dont want my money then.
Really though, whats the worse I could do? Lag the server down by a few KBPS?
Though I can understand some motives, but not many poeple bother the advanced setup that is required to run 56k through a wifi router. So theyd be rather safe from idoits complaining about it Id think.

Argh, I want to try all the darn features >.<
Like the browser so I can setup my own intranet with games and junk xD

Oh well, if they dont want my money, I'll jsut stick to emulation like before. Its their loss ;P (Id actually buy a few games I already have for the heck of it and the bit of conveinence of having it always on the console)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...